Chapter 20- Bad person.

Layla's pov

It was huge.

'I'm sure it will be.' Mia's teasing voice echoed in my head as my cheeks reddened at that, that kiss sure did something to her.

In an instant I tuned out her words and the whole thought before, taking in the bathroom. There were two sinks with mini black towels on each of them. In white cursive was 'Luna' and 'Alpha' both perfectly folded, untouched. There was a bath in the far corner with a few steps. Though my eyes traveled back to the towel on the sink. 'Luna'

As I approached the sink, my hands brushed over the soft material. Inside my heart was pounding, this was just all too good to be true. Yet here I am with a towel that says 'Luna' and it couldn't be more true. I know I shouldn't, I know he said not to but, I'm just a runt. To Landon I seemed obviously much more than that but, I haven't always been the first choice so it's hard to let go and trust him fully on it.

Right now, I did know he made me feel safe more than anything. I reached over to grab the toothbrush that was neatly placed inside a holder. After I started to brush my teeth, I tucked some hair behind my ear and smiled to myself thinking about the kiss we shared before this. My eyes caught my own in the mirror as I noticed something different.

The green in my eyes seemed to hold a slight twinkle and didn't look so tired per usual. For once there was a flush in my cheeks instead of cuts and bruises. I didn't feel any pain though, thanks to Mia, my ribs were completely healed. My bruises were also fading and the cuts on my wrists were slowly healing. The best part, no hand print bruises on my neck from Brad.

In the moment I wondered what Landon did to them or considering their still in the cells. That's the thing were they even there still, had he killed them?

'God I hope so' Mia hissed in pure distaste but, I disagreed.

If I really thought about it, sure they do deserve every ounce of pain that I went through. Yet being the person who goes through it, I wouldn't ever wish it on anyone else, not even them. Though, knowing what I've heard about Landon and his cruel ways, I'd say he thinks otherwise. I just wouldn't ever want to see him become like them, ever.

After finishing my teeth I put the toothbrush back in it's holder to cup my hands underneath the faucet. I let warm water run onto my hands before washing my face. The towel caught my eyes again as I picked it up and read the word in my head once again.

'Luna'

The towel covered my vision as I dried my face, next I ended up finding a comb by his sink which I used to brush my messy hair. I remembered he told me I could use anything I wanted, that was sweet. Once I seemed presentable I walked out and downstairs, following his scent. Where a back of a girl met my vision, she had seemed to be making coffee. My heart beat increased as my confusion, who was she, it definitely wasn't Audrey.

My first thought was, is this girl a good or bad person?

Just then she turned and locked eyes with me, "And you are?" her head tilted to the side and her eyebrows scrunched together, her brunette bangs moving as well.

For a second it seemed like I forgot my name, my hands became sweaty and I choked. My eyes scanned over her attire, she had on blue scrubs with a stethoscope around her neck. Just like a doctor would have.

The girl moved from the coffee maker to the counter leaning over, "You're that runt girl aren't you, Paul told me about you, you're supposed to be the luna?" she said, 'your' with disgust which made my eyes widen, only pushing me further into my anxiety.