HELLO :)

hi hi

It's so so weird to be talking to all of you again. I'm not even entirely sure if my ORIGINAL readers of The Runt & The Alpha are still here reading this now. But either way ALL of you have supported this book whether it be from day one, a couple months ago, or hell even just yesterday. So in every way shape and form I appreciate you with everything in me!

I wanted to come on here and tell all of you something that you probably don't know because, you don't follow my Instagram or view my posts, etc. Recently I'd taken a break BUT, I have been working really hard on finally getting this book edited.

This basically means any questions or plot holes that you all seemed to point out, WILL FINALLY BE ANSWERED. I'll finally put to rest ALL of the unanswered questions, storylines and timelines. Such as maybe why Audrey got better so fast? How Layla is able to survive death multiple times? DID SHE EVER GET HER SANDWICH?

The whole put together story of where Jacob was as well. Even what happened to her parents....
Everything will be the same just better and more answers with a better flow behind everything.

On top of ALL OF THAT, I am editing this so that I can very soon after get started on PUBLISHING IT INTO BOOK FORM. I know alot of you have asked for it and literally shot me a dm about it. So it's finally being put into the works. It truly does amaze me how much day to day support this book STILL gets after three years. It honestly makes me feel so happy and I hope that you all loved this announcement as much as I did giving it.

I also want to point out one last thing, I WILL be posting the edited chapters on here as soon as I am done with majority of them.

In conclusion thank you all so much for the endless support and I hope to continue getting it as I work to publish this baby.   :')