Chapter 38- I Want Her.

Landon's pov

While waking up a sense of serenity hit me as well as Layla's scent. My arm laid limply around her waist and my nose was buried in the side of her neck. She smelled so good, I groaned. Her black hair was covering my face but, I could care less. I pulled her into my chest more, my hand trailing to her bare thigh.

The remnants of her were still on my tongue from the night before. Which drove me wild, she drove me absolutely wild. Just seeing her body was enough for me yesterday. But, then she let me touch her like that and I couldn't believe it. Every touch to her soft skin felt like fire.

And I definitely enjoyed myself a lot just seeing her in pleasure. It was beautiful, absolutely sexy and just everything. The way she moaned and arched her back every time I'd growl. The way she screamed my name when she came. Everything about last night was just perfect, just like her.

'I want to do it to her again' Jakes voice stated, clearly being excited.

A soft whimper came from her lips, then I realized where my hand was. It had worked it's way up to her inner thigh, my finger grazing her heat.

"Landon." she mumbled sleepily, her hand going up to grasp mine.

"My bad, baby." I mumbled against her neck, placing a gentle kiss.

She turned around, wrapping her arms around my waist, her eyes still shut. One of my hands went up to her cheek pushing away the hair that's covering it. I smiled because, she's so incredibly beautiful and she's mine. I leaned down and placed a slow soft kiss against her pink lips. Even in her sleep she smiles and I feel my heart race.

Now that Layla has overcame so much and I mean so much in life. I want to make her my official luna of the pack, ceremony and all. Today I have a lot of work to get to as I've been slacking off ever since I found her. But, I didn't care because, she needed me and I needed her. We've lived in our world for quite some time now and I just know she's ready.

Ready to live outside of this house, outside of me. To be a luna because, I know how strong she is. And I know she can do it. So while I'm doing my work, I was wanting her to maybe take this time for herself. Even though I did want her with me, she was a distraction and I mean that in the best way possible.

I rubbed her back as I played with the tips of her black hair. She felt so good in my arms and I didn't even want to leave this position.

But, duty calls.

"Baby." I said with gentleness in my tone.

"Hmm." she hummed, snuggling closer into me which made me smile.

Now I didn't even want to leave her, especially after last night, "We need to get up."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because, I need to do some pack work at the office, I've been really slacking and Zach's been doing most of it." I explained and she pulled away to look at me, her green eyes piercing into mine.

"Am I coming with you?" she questioned.

"No, actually I was hoping you'd stay here or do whatever you want, maybe go outside.." I trailed off and I was hit with overwhelming worry that I know belonged to her.

"Why can't I come with you?" she said a bit quiet, looking down with this adorable pout on her lips.

"Because, you're a distraction." I stated and she looked at me warily.

Then I pushed her on her back to hover over her, "A fucking gorgeous distraction." I mumbled and she grinned.

That grin right there about destroyed me. I leaned down placing my lips against hers. Before pulling away or else I would have got extremely carried away. And I might have taken Jake up on his offer.

"I love you." I pecked her lips and looked at her, her cheeks flushing with a red tint.

"I love you." she said back, causing me to go in for another kiss and my heart to beat faster.

•••

I was filling out forms to gain more land for the pack as we were increasing our numbers. There was treaty's to sign and new pack borders to establish. While I've been gone Zach has been speaking to neighboring packs to have them sign treaty's. And inform them of the new land that will be ours.

"I've spoken to all the alphas around the land you want besides the alpha of the Crest Moon pack." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

The Crest Moon pack was the one who crossed our borders and tried to attack but, they didn't get very far. I was going to invade and take over their pack but, since then I've been preoccupied. So, it never happened and luckily they didn't try again. But, I know I should follow through with what I want. It was just, now I had Layla to think about.

"Weren't we supposed to infiltrate their land?" he questioned.

I sighed and finished signing my name on one of the treaty's before handing it to Zach so he could put away.

"Yeah we were but, then I found Layla and I just-"

"I understand." he cut me off with a tight smile and I nodded my head.

I wondered what she was doing right now, it's been two hours and I already missed her, "How is she doing?" he asked.

At first I was skeptical about Zach's caring nature to her. But, I realized he's my friend and probably my only real friend. And he obviously does care for her as she's his luna after all.

"She's really good." I told him and he smiled nodding his head.

"That's good." he mumbled.

I smiled as well thinking about her as I went back to signing two more treaty's. The land I wanted would allow me to have built another pack house. As the one we have now is getting a bit over populated.

Yet my thoughts kept straying to Layla. And what I did to her. To her sweet smelling arousal that was addicting. To how she tasted, how she felt against my tongue. And how her legs shook after she came, screaming my name. I gripped the pen in my hand tightly as images of her moaning came into my mind.

It made me so hard and I couldn't stop thinking about her. All I could hear was her moans and all I could see was how worked up she was.

Snap!

My eyes zeroed in on the pen that was now broken in half. Zach looked up at me from reading over the treaty's and raised his eyebrow.

"You good?" he asked, eyeing the broken black pen.

I couldn't even talk from how worked up I've made myself just thinking about her so I just nodded.

I want her so bad.

~~~

Heyyy everyone, sorry for the wait. I've just been a bit busy and I couldn't find time to write. Since I had to fix some things in this chapter. But, here it is and I hope you liked it. And enjoyed Landon's thoughts on what happened.

What do you think Layla's up to?

Do you feel for the poor pencil? How do you feel about Landon's thoughts?

When do you think they'll do the deed?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are having a good day/night/afternoon I love you all!