Chapter 30- Animal Farm.

Landon's pov (Play song if you want.)

"Impossible, cried napoleon, we have built the walls far too thick for that."

Layla's soft and delicate voice filled the room. My fingers brushing through her long black locks as she read to me, her favorite book. Making it almost impossible to pay attention to the words, instead of focusing on her pink lips.

Yesterday had gotten me so mad when she asked to see the guys. Which I tried not to think about because, it just made me plain angry. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them, as of right now their in and out of the chambers. And being handled by my roughest guards.

I just didn't feel they deserved to see her, not one glance. We did however grow more emotionally closer after she seen me almost breakdown. I was so grateful to have her comfort me instead of judging me for crying.

Her head was laid on my lap while I sat up against the headboard. Those dark green eyes of hers focused on the book in front of her.

"Then there was a deafening roar-" she read on before I cut her off.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me their going to blow up their windmill, they just rebuilt it." I groaned annoyed.

She laughed, "Shhhh." she shushed me reading on, peaking my interest more.

The book was actually not all that bad, really interesting and I could see why she liked it. We were barely on chapter eight so, I kind of dreaded finishing it. Mostly since it was nice when she read to me it meant I got to hear her voice more.

"The pigeons swirled into the air...when they got up again, a huge cloud of black smoke was hanging where the windmill had been...the windmill had ceased to exist."

I groaned, "Those animals took forever to rebuild their windmill the first time, just imagine how long it'd take now."

Layla giggled and covered her smile with the book, looking up at me. I've said it plenty of times and I'll gladly say it again.

She's so damn beautiful.

'Damn right she is.' Jake agreed.

"Okay, enough of animal farm for one day." I said playfully taking the book from her grasp.

At the same time as putting it aside, I placed my lips onto hers. Soft at first but, they were practically taunting me since chapter seven. So it got a little rough towards the end. She gasped into the kiss as this would be the first time I've kissed her so rough. I just couldn't hold myself back.

When I did pull away her green eyes were darker, drawing me in. Her cheeks turning red which made me smile. She sat up slowly as I backed up to sit against the headboard. As I did she moved warily to my lap, straddling me. I watched her carefully placing my hands on her hips.

Her eyes looked everywhere, scanning my face as I did hers. Those sultry lips parting while her hands gripped my shirt. I brought my hand up brushing some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled and leaned down, placing her lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, instantly pulling her into me by her hips.

Now this was absolute bliss, I love when she kisses me on her own.

•••