Chapter 65- Merry Christmas.

Layla's pov

It's been a couples weeks since the ceremony which makes it the fifth week of my pregnancy. My morning sickness has gotten progressively worse. As well as my cravings. Sometimes Landon looks at me like I'm insane with what I've been craving lately.

"That's disgusting baby." he stated, eyeing the pickle with Nutella on it.

"Stop it." I whined, turning around so he didn't see me eating, "Don't watch me." I mumbled, chewing on the food that was like heaven to me.

I heard his deep chuckle fill the kitchen and he came into my line of view, "But, you look cute." his hand came up to swipe away some chocolate on the corner of my lips.

I turned away again to eat my pickle in peace. But, he wrapped his arms around me from behind, putting his head on my shoulder. I dipped the pickle in the chocolatey goodness before bringing it to his lips.

"Try it." I stated, turning my head slightly to see his face scrunched up.

"No thank you."

He answered but, one pout from me and he took a bite, almost instantly moving away from me to spit it out. I laughed as I watched him rinse his mouth out in the kitchen sink.

"Good right?" I asked, my laughter only growing when I seen how disgusted he looked.

He shook his head at me with a smile on his lips, "I think you should just stick to eating it." he mumbled.

I laughed more, eyeing him as I took another bite, his nose scrunched up in an adorable manner. Now for once I wondered who our pup would look like more. I also wondered about Christmas, it was only four days away and it would be me and Landon's first Christmas together. Thanksgiving didn't really go as planned since everything that happened. So I was so excited but, also nervous because, I didn't know what to get him.

"What are you thinking about?" he questioned, leaning over the counter and I sat on the stool.

"Christmas." I mumbled, sticking my finger inside the container of chocolate and licking it from my finger.

"Don't do that Layla." he growled, my cheeks flushed when I realized what he meant.

"Sorry." I muttered, looking into his eyes that were darkened.

'Do it again.' Mia ushered but, I only shook my head, horny wolf.

He closed his eyes, reopening them to show his hazel eyes again, "Now." he breathed in deeply trying to contain himself but, it was too late, Mia had been so aroused already, "Layla." he growled, his orbs quickly shading over to black again.

My lips parted as he walked over to me, cupping my face and bringing me to him. Our lips connecting in a passionate, lust filled kiss. One of his hands went between my thighs to part and I felt my whole body ignite into sparks.

"Landon." I breathed in anticipation, feeling my gut fill with excitement.

He slipped his hand inside my shorts, past my panties until he was touching my bare clit, "Let me make you feel good my love." his slender fingers slipped inside me, I moaned at the feeling and his tone of voice.

I panted and moaned as his fingers picked up their pace, "Landon." I breathed, pressing my face into his shoulder.

His other hand made it's way to the back of my head, "I love you baby." he whispered in my ear which only made me fall deeper into the pleasure he was giving me.