Chapter 67- Hope.

Layla's pov

The moment I got up to use the restroom, I knew something was wrong. I felt it in my heart and I just knew. Especially when my eyes caught sight of blood dripping down my legs before I got in. I shut the door in a hurry and pulled down my underwear to see they were covered in blood. A million thoughts must have ran through my mind during this moment and all of them striked fear. My eyes watered as painful cramps hit me.

Whimpers broke through my lips and I collapsed to the ground. I didn't understand why this was happening and why it was happening now.

"Layla, love open the door for me." I heard Landon call, hearing his voice only broke my heart at what's happening.

"I'm so sorry Landon." I sobbed, wiping some blood from my legs and shakily bringing it up to eye it with fear.

"Why are you sorry just open the door." his voice was instilled with concern, "At least make sure you're away from the door because, I'm coming in."

The door busted open but, wasn't enough to pull me from the shock I seemed to be in. My eyes caught sight of a blood trail on the tiled floor as I moved my eyes up to meet his. They were wide with alarm, scanning the bloody area around my short nightgown.

"I'm sorry." I cried, feeling the tears flooding down my cheeks.

He seemed like he didn't know what to say and he cautiously stepped toward me, "Fuck love, no." he kneeled down beside me and cupped my face to wipe away my frantic tears.

I felt myself hyperventilating, "Why is there so much blood Landon?" I questioned, my vision blurring with more tears, catching sight of the blood on my legs, "There's so much." I whispered.

"I don't know, oh my god." he moved his hands from my face and slipped them underneath my legs and one around my back, "I'm going to mind link Paul, until then I'm taking you to him right now." his voice was fading away as I held my belly.

I didn't want them to leave me, I thought I was perfectly healthy. Every appointment Paul has told me that I was fine and doing good. Now I was bleeding and in pain, that I could only connect to the pups. Mia had once again gone silent but, I couldn't focus on her only on my pups.

"You'll be okay, don't worry." he whispered, my skin felt the cold night of the wind as he had stepped outside.

The arm I had around his neck securely held onto him as he started to jog a little. My other hand moved to his shirt to hold in a tight grip for comfort. I whimpered when the pain only increased causing cries to slip past my lips.

"I've got you love." he ran faster at the sounds of my distress and I could feel his as well.

I glanced up at the sky that was making loud noises, grey and black meshing together. It was starting to become filled with dark clouds until small pelts of rain started to fall. Soon it drenched us both just as Landon had finally made it to the pack house. He rushed through, slamming the door open. I watched our route ahead through blurry vision from my tears.

When we reached the doctors office, no one was here. But, almost as soon as he set my aching body down onto the bed. Nurses and doctors started to file in, they were all still in their sleep ware, yet got right to it.

"What's going on?" Paul questioned, coming straight over to my side.

"I don't know she was bleeding when I found her in the bathroom." I heard Landon speak urgently and I yelled out in agony, clutching onto my belly when a sharp pain went through me.

I could faintly hear the thunder roaring outside the walls, hitting against the roof chaotically. Mixed in with my painful screams it wasn't the most ideal sound for anyone to hear. Landon rushed to my side and grabbed my hand in his, I gripped it tightly. The comfort I felt from it already trying to consume the pain I was feeling.