Chapter 73- Planning & Tradition.

Landon's pov

"I think you should maybe add some more flowers like you said you would ten minutes ago."

My statement fell on deaf ears as he hadn't been listening to me and I sighed, "Would you pay attention?" I growled out, my alpha tone seeping into my words drawing the eyes of everybody around us.

"Y-yes alpha my apologies." he shakily replied, backing away to get more flowers.

"Okay, no offense alpha but, I don't think luna would approve of you growling at the pack members." Zach stated, with a teasing smile on his face as he glanced to the guy who was drenched in fear.

Now picking out the perfect kind of flowers I know Layla would like.

"I agree." Jacob nodded, I rolled my eyes at the two of them and continued walking as their laughter filled the air.

If I would have known planning a wedding would be this hard I would have taken Layla and the pups away to elope with her. I guess even then though I wouldn't have the guts to do it. As I know she probably wanted a wedding with her whole family present and she also really fucking deserves it. So I wanted everything to be perfect for her, flowers, decorations, everything. Even if that meant a little harmless growls here and there to get it done so be it.

Upon taking on the responsibility of planning the whole wedding to relive the stress from Layla. I also have to keep an eye on my pups with the help of Jacob and Zach. I didn't as much need their help with my pups as I did with the wedding. Jacob was her brother and I have no doubt he'd probably know what she likes. Zach, well he was very much emotional support.

It was just also important that I had them both in case I lashed out and bad, if someone screwed something up.

I took a breather when I stopped at a random table that was set up. Dawn sat on the one chair and Jacob carefully set Ruri's carrier on top of the table as did I with Jarek's. I was thankful Layla got them to sleep before I went out to do all of this. My eyes shifted from Jarek's sleeping peaceful face to Ruri's. Before I looked around at the working pack members.

Almost the whole pack was helping with the wedding, working on the tables, the decorations, and the seats just as I directed them too. Layla wasn't here with me which was odd. I spend almost every second with her it's hard not to be around her. Especially now that we have pups, I wonder how she's doing without seeing them. Right now I hope she was focusing on herself and things like dress picking like she's supposed to be doing.

My mom and Genevieve are also supposed to be helping her. Olivia was accompanying them which I found slightly odd I know their friends but, she wasn't a close one. So I'm convinced Layla's kind soul is what invited her in the first place. Jake perked up when he felt Layla was near and we spotted her over by the lake. She is so beautiful, she was wearing this pretty red strapless sun dress that went to her mid thigh.

Her hair was styled with some up and down in curls cascading down over her bare shoulders. That perfectly showcased her mark. Her hair had grown so much longer, I trailed my eyes away from it and to her face. She was smiling and nodding her head as she agreed with something Genevieve had asked her. I glanced to her lips while she spoke and I just had to go over to her.

"Watch the pups for a second and I mean actually watch them." I stated firmly, to Jacob and Zach with a bit of my alpha tone.

I know Jacob would watch them with no questions asked but, Jake still urged me to use the alpha tone. He was very very cautious when it came to them and I was as well but, having the pups made Jake on high alert almost all of the time. I left the table and walked down the mini hill in the forest towards the sandy lake. Her green orbs shifted up instantly when I drew closer.