Y/N- "I'm not gonna lie, for some strange reason, it makes me more attracted to you... like I don't know why, but you wearing that suit gives me major butterflies."

Michael- "Oh really now, should I wear it more often then?"

Y/N- "No, as much as I like the suit though, I like being able to look at your cute face more. Unless you want to wear it more often, because I won't stop you from living your life."

Michael- "Well if you're not gonna stop me from living my life, then I'm gonna run around in the streets in this suit!"

Before you could say anything else to him, he ran away from you and down the stairs heading for the front door. Just as he started down the stairs, Thomas and Mia came out of the movie room.

Thomas- "Where's Michael?"

You pointed to the stair case, and you could all hear Michael scream that he was going to run outside. Thomas immediately ran down the stairs after him to film him to get more footage. You helped Mia get down the stairs in her costume and then the two of you walked to join the boys outside. You made it out just in time to see Michael running back towards you screaming about how hot the pavement was and how he felt like he was burning. The four of you then went up to the pool balcony to see who was there and Nick was the first person who saw once you walked through the sliding glass door.

Nick- "That is creepy!"

Michael walked up closer to him after he said that. Nick then grabbed the side of Michael's helmet and pulled him in, kissing the front of his Baymax mask. He pulled back and they both looked at you.

Nick- "Jealous y/n?"

Y/N- "I would be except I could do that to if I wanted."

Nick- "No you couldn't."

You walked over and did the same thing Nick did. You grabbed the sides of the helmet and pulled Michael's head to yours kissing the front of the mask. You pulled back with everyone laughing.

Thomas- "I thought you guys weren't a thing?"

Michael- "We're not..."

Y/N- "I kissed his fucking mask, it's not like it meant anything and it's not like I was actually kissing him, calm down."

Thomas- "Oh so you wouldn't kiss him?"

Nick- "Wow y/n, that's so rude you wouldn't kiss him without the helmet on, I would!"

Y/N- "I didn't say I wouldn't, but go off..."

You all laughed at the teasing as Nick walked back over to Michael, wrapping his arm him, squeezing and rubbing his butt as they walked away. They kept talking but all you could do was laugh at their stupidness and foolishness. Once they were done fooling around, and Thomas was done filming for that bit, you helped Michael get out of his costume as Thomas helped Mia out of hers. Once Michael was fully out of his costume, he stood there in front of you in just his pants, no shirt, his hair slightly wet from him sweating in the suit. You were far enough away from Thomas and Mia that they couldn't hear you guys. You ruffled Michael's wet hair.

Y/N- "I like when your hair is wet like this."

Michael- "You do?"

Y/N- "Yeah, it reminds me of that one time when we did it and it was so needy and sweaty and your hair looked the same after that one time, remember?"

Michael- "Oh yeah... how could I forget."

You carefully brought your hand to his chest so that Thomas and Mia couldn't see. You slid your hand up his chest to the back of his neck, twisting your fingers into his hair at the base of his neck. You knew he liked when you did this and he bit his lip at the feeling.