Unsolicited

Chapter 21

After the broadcast ended, you were immediately ushered into a room where the producers explained everything to you.

The show would meet all of your needs. It would provide set, costume, makeup, a film crew, recording studios, rehearsal spaces, anything. If you needed it, they would provide it from now on which was convenient. The producers gave out their numbers so that if you needed anything, you could contact them. That made things a lot simpler.

As much as you all wanted to go home and rest after such a long day, the five of them had a performance on Monday and they felt they needed more practice, so you all went to your usual practice space.

While they practiced, you went on your phone for the first time since you got to the competition venue. It had blown up. Somehow, all of your social media accounts had been found and you'd gained at least 500 followers. They had all gone through all your pictures, leaving various comments. You'd also gotten DMs. You decided to open the DMs, which would come to be the worst decision you'd ever made in your life.

The first one you opened had already scarred you for life. You gasped, throwing your phone onto the gravel covered floor, not even caring if your screen cracked. You immediately stood up, trying to distance yourself from the cursed image.

This caught the attention and concern of the five who were practicing. They immediately flooded you with questions, asking if you were okay. You obviously weren't.

"What happened?" Soobin asked gently.

"People found my social media and they sent me..." you didn't even want to say it. "They sent me explicit pictures."

You wanted to vomit even at the thought. Though you didn't even see it for long, it felt like the image was burned into your head. You couldn't get it out. You were considering attempting to induce amnesia.

"They did what?!" Kai yelled, snatching your phone from the ground, seeing the image that you had accidentally left on the screen.

"Jesus Christ," Taehyun cursed, looking away as Kai ridded your phone of the image. That didn't rid your mind of the image though.

"I think I'm actually going to vomit," you muttered, leaning against the wall.

Yeonjun gently took your phone from Kai and clicked on the profile, investigating further, but what he found, disgusted him.

"This is a grown ass man," he scoffed, looking through the profile.

"Isn't that sexual harassment?" Beomgyu asked, peeking at the profile. You couldn't even bare looking at your phone again. You wanted to burn it. You wanted to bleach your eyes and your mind. Anything to get rid of that image in your brain.

Yeonjun exited the mans profile and went to yours. You rarely posted pictures. Maybe the odd selfie for an important event, or something like that, but that's it. Yeonjun scrolled through your pictures, reading all of the comments. He was disgusted at the amount of random guys commenting on your appearance.

"I'm going to delete your account and make a new private one," Yeonjun told you.

"And I'm going to go bleach my eyes," you responded.

"How did they even find your social medias?" Beomgyu asked, watching as Yeonjun screenshotted all your pictures, just in case.

"Maybe someone from our school gave it out," you shrugged. A few people from the school had your social media's. You only had 100 followers, and all of them were either family or classmates.