Pages

Chapter 4

  Friday had finally come and you were excited. Excited to watch High School Musical with Taehyun. The three of you had grown closer as friends. Not as close as you and Kai, but definitely close. You could joke around comfortably, and your true personalities were beginning to reveal themselves.

  "(Y/N)!" Taehyun called from behind you, hopping beside you and grabbing your arm to hug it in his own. That was an adorable habit of Taehyuns. He said he got lost a lot, so he liked to hold onto his friends arms. You didn't mind. You were used to things like this, seeing as Kai hung off of you 24/7.

  "Taehyunnie!" You smiled, seeing him cling to your arm.

  "Where's Kai?" Taehyun asked. That was another thing. Taehyun had grown away from calling Kai, HueningKai. Often it was Kai for convenience, but sometimes it was still HueningKai.

  "He already went to his classroom. He said he had a quiz first thing," you pouted.

  "That's okay. We'll all see each other next period. Plus, I'm coming over to watch that movie you two like, right?" He asked, clarifying the fact for himself.

  "Yeah! We're gonna force you to watch High School Musical!" You cheered, turning into your classroom.

  "What if I like it?" He questioned.

  "Then you'll probably watch it again and memorize all the songs. I apologize in advance. Kai and I know the whole movie by heart," you chuckled, sitting down in your desk, Taehyun releasing your arm to sit in his own desk beside yours.

  "The whole movie?" He asked in amazement.

  "We've known each other for almost 10 years. We've had a lot of time to watch it," you chuckled.

  Classes went by quickly with no interruptions. Soon, it was lunch time. The best period in the day. You, Kai, and Taehyun all sat in the hallway eating your lunches, discussing the plans for later that night. Taehyun's parents would bring him to your house and then the three of you would eat snacks and watch High School Musical. All three of you were excited to say the least. With the way you and Kai were hyping the movie up, Taehyun was expecting a cinematic masterpiece.

  "I'm just gonna go throw my garbage away," you told the two of them, quickly standing up.

  The nearest garbage can was in the cafeteria which was around the corner. You walked swiftly and briskly, barely paying any attention, which wasn't a smart move. Anyone could've foreshadowed the following events with the way you were walking.

  Just as you rounded the corner, you ran into someone who was carrying a lot of papers. He tried his best to keep his balance, but that only made him fall down, dropping the papers so he could catch himself. The papers scattered everywhere, covering the hallway with a thick coating of paper that looked like snow.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You immediately apologized, panicking, trying to think of something you could do to help him.

"It's fine," he responded with a small smile, brushing off the collision you had caused as if it were nothing

"I'm so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I was walking too fast and I'm so sorry!" You were apologizing so profusely, he wasn't sure if you'd ever stop. In the midst of your frantic apologizing, you offered your hand to help him up.

He graciously took it, standing up and brushing himself off before looking to the ground where hundreds of papers lay scattered on the floor.

"Ahh... these were supposed to be in order," he mumbled, beginning to pick them up quickly. Your eyes widened realizing how much trouble you had caused him.