𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽

[modern au]

Gasps and murmurs echoed out throughout the hallway of the Marley University, the students stood there in bewilderment at the sight of a new student who had just arrived to the school. They weren't surprised because you were transferring mid-term, they were surprised because you were like an angel.

It was as if a bright light shone throughout the entrance door the moment you walked in causing them to be caught in a trance. From your shiny and plump lips, your silky smooth hair, and your figure was model-like to them.

Your outfit consisted of a beige sweater tucked into a black a-line skirt with black boots and a matching black backpack. The students stood there watching you scan through the crowd and spotting a familiar tall boy with pale green eyes and short, dark hair. You waved and ran to Bertholdt, giving him a hug with your hands gripping his blue sweater.

Reiner, Marcel, and Porco who stood next to Bertholdt gave the man a glare at how he hid the fact that he knew a very pretty girl and never bothered to tell his friends. "Bert! I haven't seen you in so long, how's your father? You've grown so much and i'm so excited to attend the same college as my cousin!" you said excitedly, the crowd of students who were previously watching you had now gone back to their own things when you ran into the arms of Bertholdt.

Taking a step away and breaking from the hug you looked at Bertholdt's friends, "Hi! You must be Bert's friends, I'm (Y/N) Hoover. I hope we can become friends." you held your hand out with a bright smile, Marcel shook your hand with a welcoming aura surrounding him.

Marcel unlike his friends wasn't dazed by your looks but instead looked at you as a new friend and someone who he can get to know, "I'm Marcel Galliard, this is my younger brother Porco."

Porco stammered trying to find his words, so with a shaky hand he extended it out for you to shake it. You giggled at his nervous demeanour and shook your head, "You're cute, you know that?"

Before Porco could reply Reiner interrupted with his phone in his hand, "Sorry to break this introduction up but we have classes now and Bert has to walk you to the Principal's Office for your schedule and to officialise your transfer, we can meet up during our next break."

You pouted but agreed nonetheless, "Alright, i'll see you guys later. Let's go Bert!" tugging on Bertholdt's sleeve you basically dragged your cousin along to guide you around the place.

Reiner looked at Porco with a smirk on his face, "Holy shit you have the hots for her, wait until i tell the others later!" he teased.

"Shut the fuck up, Reiner!" Porco hissed and rolled his eyes, "But can you believe she called me cute? She's an angel, i should be calling her cute." he mumbled. Marcel chuckled and nudged Porco's side, "Yeah yeah, you'll see her later lover boy."

~~

"(Y/N), over here!" Reiner waved his hand from their table outside one of the buildings, you held your bag and ran over to them. You noticed unfamiliar people at their table and gave a friendly wave, "I'm (Y/N) Hoover, it's nice to meet you all!"

A girl with blonde hair tied up and blue eyes was the first to speak, "Annie Leonhart, you're Bertholdt's cousin?" she asked, you nodded and let out a hum. Seated beside here was a girl with black hair and relaxed eyes, "I'm Pieck Finger, welcome to Marley University."

Another boy with light hair gave a small wave, "Colt Grice." he introduced himself. The last person to introduce themself was a man with platinum blonde hair and gray eyes, some stubble growing on his face. He pressed his fingers against his glasses and held his hand out, "Zeke Jaeger, it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)."

You shook his hand then put a finger on your chin, tapping it as you thought. "Jaeger..? Are you Eren's older brother?" you asked Zeke who gave a chuckle, "Ah yes, i assume you went to highschool with him? I hope he wasn't a bother to you or anyone there he tends to be a little hotheaded."

"He's not a bother, he's actually a really nice person." you reassured Zeke. The group them decided to spend their break in the nearby café and ordered their drinks, you sat next to Porco sipping on your ordered drink as you listened in on what the group of friends were talking about.

"Hey, why don't we all take a group photo since we have a new member?" suggests Zeke. You were taken aback that they called you one of them, letting out a noise of shock you placed your drink down.

"I'm a member..? I just got here though.." you questioned as they laughed. Porco put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a smile, "Hey, you're one of us now. Even if you're new."

Zeke held out his phone making sure everyone was in the shot of the picture, Bertholdt had his hand on your head and Porco's hand remained on your shoulder. Everyone had a smiles on their faces as the phone made a 'click' sound, Zeke put his phone down and passed it around for everyone to see.

"That's a good photo." Pieck says tiredly, she then rests her head on her book that was on the table. Pulling up your phone you check the time and realise that your break was gonna end in a few minutes and since your building was the farthest from the café you needed to leave now if you were gonna make it in time.

Tapping Porco's shoulder you hand him a slip of paper, "I gotta go ahead and i don't have your number yet so maybe text me? I meant it when i said you were cute and i hope we can go out sometime." you winked at him, waving goodbye to the rest of the group you left Porco there confused.

"Wait.. what?" he furrowed his brows and looked at the paper in his hands, it was your number written down with a smiley face at the end.