Help | Eren Jaeger

The Survey Corps HQ was as busy as ever. Cadets training, experiments being conducted, superiors holding meetings and such. You were delivering paperwork for Squad Leader Hanji until you felt someone bump into you from behind. Falling to the floor and dropping all the papers you sigh and attempt to pick all of it up properly.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry, here let me help you!" A brunette male with emerald eyes panics, looking up to see who it was clearly, you saw Eren.

"It's alright, Eren! You were probably in a hurry for an experiment with Hanji, right? I was just about to drop off some paperwork for them." You chuckle out, he shakes his head and gathers the remaining papers on the floor.

Standing up, holding the papers and offering his free hand to you, you take it as he pulls you up. "We can go to them together." he suggests, handing you the papers he collected. When your hand touched his to get the papers, you suddenly felt a spark from your hands.

You flinched, looking at Eren you see him with wide eyes. An uncomfortable silence was present as you two just stood there, your hand grazing his. Out of nowhere, the two of you just chuckle.

"Let's get going, it was probably nothing (Y/N)." Eren says, rubbing the back of his neck. 'Yeah, nothing' you think to yourself before nodding and fixing the papers, walking with him outside as you two chatted about life.

Walking outside you see Hanji, waving at you and Eren with a grin on their face. "Hey Lovebirds!" You blush at their statement. "Squad Leader Hanji, I have some paperwork for you from Commander Erwin." You and Eren salute as you hand the papers to her.

"Ehh? Paperwork? Moblit, here! I'll get to it later. We need to focus on the experiment!" Hanji whines giving the papers to Moblit as you chuckle, you turn to Eren. "So what exactly is this experiment about?" you ask, "We're gonna test my hardening abilities to see if I can still harden my whole body like last time." He says coolly, shrugging.

You shudder remembering that day, you almost lost Eren and what's worse is that until now you haven't confessed your love to him. You wanted to, you really did. But you were afraid of getting rejected and that he would say that he's too focused on eliminating all titans to have a relationship.

Eren, noticing how you've suddenly gone silent, taps your shoulder. "Hey, you okay (Y/N)?" he asks you, concerned in his eyes. You suddenly snap out of your trance and look up at him, giving him a reassuring smile. "Huh? Oh yeah! I was just thinking." you say, he nods and puts a hand on your shoulder.

~~

You sat at the mess hall eating dinner, sitting with your friends and chatting. "And then, I kicked Connie's leg and he fell on his ass!" Jean laughs out as Connie scowls "Hey! Only because Sasha here called out my name to ask if we could steal some bread later!". Sasha gasps and the three start bickering, you giggle as you take a sip of your water.

You then notice Eren sitting down beside you, you smile at him whilst he smiles back, rubbing his nape. "Hey (Y/N), is it okay if we uhm, talk outside for a moment?" he asks, you agree as you both stand up and excuse yourselves, walking outside. "What's up?" you ask him.

"Well uh, I really like you and was wondering if we could go out tomorrow? It's our free day and maybe we could go to the city." He blurts out, you smile and stand on your toes, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "I can't wait, Jaeger." you say as you walk inside, him standing out there for a few seconds in shock before following you back inside.

"Where were you two?" Armin asks as the whole table looks at you, "Ah, just outside chatting." you tell them, Armin nods as everyone goes back to their conversations. You sit down in your original spot with Eren beside you, putting your chin on your palm as you and your friends chat the night away.