Paparazzi | Porco Galliard

Porco wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs in the air. Sitting up, he ran his hand through his hair and looked outside the window. It was early in the morning as the sun was barely up. He drags his feet out of bed and into the connected bathroom of the bedroom, he splashes some cold water on his face and lets out a deep breath.

"It's too early to be up." he sighs to himself before picking up his toothbrush from its holder and slathering some toothpaste onto it.

Once he exits the bedroom and heads for the kitchen, his appearance looks cleaner and more refreshed than it was about half an hour ago. He adjusts the jacket around him as he pat it down of any wrinkles. Turning the corner of the hallway he smiles seeing the plate of food prepared on the kitchen's island table, "You didn't have to get up this early and cook today. I thought I was in charge of breakfast?"

You let out a giggle as you shook your head. "I wanted to though. Plus I had class prep too."

"Ah yeah, aren't you and your students dissecting frogs today?" he asks as he sits on the stool, picking up the fork and eating the food prepared for him. Sitting beside him you start eating your food too.

It was the norm for you two to get up early in the morning and take turns cooking breakfast. You worked as a teacher in the nearby high school, a 15 minute car ride at best. You enjoyed your job as it had paid well and you got along well with your students who seemed to have shown interest in your subject. Porco on the other hand had a more interesting job that required him to sneak out of your shared home every morning. It was that or he stayed alone in his condo that was about half an hour away from your home.

After eating your shared breakfast, you two had placed your dishes in the sink and prepared for the day. You had packed all your needed materials for the day in your laptop bag that sat at the couch while Porco had a duffle bag sitting by the door full of clothes and other personal belongings. Slipping on your shoes and grabbing your keys you went to grab your bag from the couch with your blond boyfriend following behind.

"I think I'll be staying later than usual, I gotta clean up the lab. You'll be here tomorrow, right?" you look at him. He reaches for his bag before kissing the side of your head, "Yup. I'll text you when I'm at my place."

"Alright. Drive safe!" you wave at him. He approaches his car with the hood of his jacket up, tossing the duffle in the passenger seat before driving off. A few minutes pass by and you deemed the coast to be clear for you to leave your own home as well.

~~

The day had been more eventful than expected, while it was enjoyable it was also messy. Though your students consisted of high schoolers it seemed like they were still squeamish around blood. So of course some of them screamed, dropped the frog, and even slipped in some frog blood that got on the floor. Thankfully, none were injured from slipping and falling. You now stood at the teacher's table in the lab, the large mirror above you that helped all the students see your actions even from the back. There were two buckets beside you, one with water and the other with the bodies of the frogs. The smell was unbearable. You made a mental reminder to take a nice long shower once you got home to ensure that the smell wouldn't stick to you.

"Knock knock!" Hanji peeks their head through the doorway with a smile, "Hey! Heard about the lab activity today and wanted to drop by. That and I forgot my papers again."

You wave at the brunet and gestured for them to come in. Just like you, Hanji was a science teacher whom you shared the laboratory with. You two had grown to be good friends that shared multiple common interests and enjoyed each other's company. They head for the teacher's room that was connected behind the lab, "It smells like shit in here! How many frogs did you go through today?"