"Bulla, look at this,'' I said, tapping her arm and the poiting at our brothers. She laughed. 

"Oh, god. I have to get a pic of that!" She exclaimed, butting to the front of the line. "Brad, give me your phone. I promise I'll give it back," she said to a blond who was behind the counter.

"Oh, um sure. Here," he replied, giving her his phone. She quickly took it, turning back around and snapping a picture of our brothers. And just in time. Mar gave a mighty shove, knocking the unbalanced Goten over, taking Trunks with him. I hear Mar whoop.

After typing in a few things on the phone, Bulla went and gave it back to the blond, Brad. "Here. Sorry, but my phone is in my locker and I couldn't pass up of that pic," she explained. Brad smiled.

"No worries, Bulla. Anytime."

Smiling, she walked back to me. "You're sending that to me. I'm pretty sure Gohan would like to see that," I tell the Saiyan. Bulla nods.

"Of course. So, isn't Brad cute?" She asked, slightly lowing her voice.

"Yeah, but see that guy over at the table?" I asked quietly, pointing. I had noticed him when I turned around. "He's cuter."

Bulla followed my finger and squealed. "Oh! He is cute!"

I chuckle as the line moves. We move up slowly.

"Please tell me you two saw that," I heard Nate say. Turning to face him, I saw Mar smiling beside him, her blond hair dripping with water. Trunks and Goten walked up behind them, scowling.

"If you mean my brother and Goten playing Chicken, then yes. I made Brad give me his phone so I could take a pic," Bulla said, grinning. Trunks and Goten groaned.

"And she's sending it to me so Gohan can see," I added, looking at my brother. 

"Awwwww! Don't do that!"

"Too bad. This'll be payback for this morning."

"But you already hit me for that!"

"Well I changed my mind. This is your pay back."

Goten's head dropped and we all laughed.

"So, does anyone know where Pan is? I've barely said one word to her," Mar said, looking around.

"Last time I checked, Uub was trying to convince her to go down the big slide," Trunks said.

"Good luck with that. Pan doesn't like heights," I answer.

"I wonder who taught her to be afraid of them, Rosey," Goten said, acting like he was thinking. I glared at him.

"You're afraid of heights?" Nate asked.

I sighed. "Yeah... It doesn't bother me when I'm flying, but, other than that, I hate them."

"Well, don't worry Ginger. Your secret is safe with me," he said, winking. I chuckle.

"Thanks, Blondy."

"Anytime. Now, are you going to move up, or just leave that big gap?" He asked, nodding towards the concession stand. Bulla and I turn around, looking at how fast the line had moved since we last checked. We were next.

"Sorry, Brad," Bulla apologized, walking up. 

"No worries. Now, what can I get you? Roy told me you're all free today. Well, except you," he said, looking at Mar.

"She's with me. Just put her on my tab," Nate said, putting an arm around Mar. She blushed slightly.

"Well, okay then. So, what will it be?"