XVII

Read in dark mode.

DRAGON - LVNDVN 

somewhere in west London

| two weeks before dhyani's death |

midday

CRIMSON BLOOD ACRYLICS MANOEUVRED IN CIRCULAR MOTIONS, RUBBING THE UNBORN FOETUS'S WHICH LAY INSIDE HER STOMACH.  

She did miss her, as fucked at her mental was, a degree to which the extent varied greatly. The absence of her also represented a key emotion, and characteristic which she lacked. INNOCENCE & GENUINITY, she lost herself a long time ago, and now feigned the moral and ethical attributes of human kind.

"  ¤| O, Syx.

is that BLOOD on your hands, 

and HATE in your obscidean, catacylysmic space mistaken for a heart?

what a FOOL to think carrying human life...

would bring you closer to MANKIND?

How can you love: SINISTER child

...its an ambiguous meaning to you...

you dont even LOVE yourself...

HOW can;you provide love for someone else? |¤  "

She was approaching 5 months, and curtly smiled at the reminiscence of her betrayal. After the deed was done, she made sure to rub the fluid out of the rubber barrier into her privates. The look on her stupid face when she found out created a feeling close to happiness erupt. 

The ability for Syx to feel positivity and feelings associated with happiness, rapidly decreased. To seek those feelings was to evoke in unholy activities alluded to pain and suffering.

She shivered profusely, it was a habit she developed soon before she planned her pregnancy. She just knew she wanted him as her childs, now children's, father.

Glancing her attention on the outside world, a light rain had fallen and coated the grounds, vehicles and buildings in the vicinity of the west London trap.