Untitled Part 30

Read in dark mode.

LIFE OF THE PARTY - KANYE WEST X ANDRE 3000

its after hours at that glamorous blind spot

I'm starting to believe aint no thing as Heavens trumpets

somewhere in east london.

| azaria sincere everton |

18 years old

It was ominously silent. 

"Your Sister was mixing herself in business that didn't concern her. I shouldn't even be having this conversation you deserve some kind of explanation, I'll be real."

She gulped, and focused on the adams apple moving when spoke. His grey eyes roamed all over her face and body, feening as if she was naked.

It evoked a sense of intrigue despite his whole exterior screaming danger. Interestingly, a smouldering, raw softness burned in his doe shaped eyes, flickering like a soft candle flame in the darkness.

She felt confused, no one said a word but the chemistry between them spoke octaves, in some oblivious type of way she couldn't help but feel as if she was doing a disservice to zaiyre for feeling a glimmer of sympathy for this strange stranger before her.

Shaking the dangerous thoughts out of her head, she spoke "I saw you at a party"

He said nothing,  zoning into her copper orbs and getting high off her presence. In this life you don't really find such genuine souls, her vulnerability and clean heartedness drew her to him.

He believed she was the most beautiful girl who'd ever blessed his vision, her sweet melody that was her voice waved into his auditory system.

He had to keep her around, no matter how much shot it got him into.

"Look south is a small place yana, I just wanted to let you know wargwarn. Hear what, the less you know the safer you are"

She looked down biting the edge of her lips anxiously, she wanted to fall down in a hole. Azaria felt weak in the knees, whatever DHYANI had done it was involved in was coming into force - something was telling her it was at her expense.

That simple motion made CASTILLO want to swipe his thumb over her plump pink lips and bring her closer to him.

Instead her turned away, and started the engine. She gave a quick nod and briskly walked back to the house.