IV

Read in dark mode.

HOW WE LIVING - ABRA CADABRA X KUSH

I trap, get my stack bigger

Went home and prayed to my God 'cause I'm sinning

| zaiyre 'merkz' thiago charleston |

somewhere in south London

22 years old

| t h u r s d a y |

7 am, HE WOKE UP AND FOR A WHILE JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AT THE FAST-PACED CARS, CHAOTIC MONOTONOUS ROUTINE AND MOVING BUSES IN SOUTH LONDON THINKING ABOUT HIS LIFE, he just wanted him and his family to eat, blood or not. Zaiyre(Zy-air) was of mixed race, with his father being Haitian and Jamaican and his mother British. Some Persian blood and history lingered through his family but it was far too small  to identify with or act upon. He lived alone, in a nice maisonette,  but not too far from his mum Jackie and 2 sisters Sarai and Thalia, his brother Romani(Roe-mun-ni) was currently locked up and his other older brother Aziel(ah-zee-al) was out of the country.

He went straight to the bathroom and completed his hygiene routine. Today sorting his AP Party, when he had told people and they had asked him what he was celebrating he told them life. It wasn't his earth strong no, but he wanted to recognise that whoever, whatever the reason he was still here and although coping he was actually living. 

More to say for a lot of people just existing in this harsh reality known to mankind as life.

Coming out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist, he sat down on the bed.

He looked at his body, black ink coated his pretty skin-