VI

Read in dark mode.

MUTUAL - OMARION X WALE

If there was never no friendship, it cannot be no love

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London

18 years old

| f r i d a y |

 10 am, THE EARLY MORNING SKY WAS VERY MUCH VISIBLE FROM THE WINDOWS AS THE SUN CASCADED ACROSS HER CHOCOLATE BROWN SKIN, A GROAN LEFT HER DRY MOUTH AS SHE STRETCHED HER LIMBS ENTANGLING HERSELF IN THE WARM VERSACE SHEETS SHE WAS IN. Azaria had gotten up, went into the bathroom and completed her hygiene routine, once showered, and towel wrapped around waist she observed herself in the mirror. Her hair was currently hiding in his durag, when she got to her face, she avoided her eyes. 

Although they were feline they emitted vulnerability, the tiny fleck of gold quivered,

 sometimes feigning happiness.

She observed the bruises upon her arms and felt an uncontrollable wave of hurt wash over her. Trying to remain positive she smiled, harder than she ever smiled before -

yet her smile never reached her eyes.

She went back into the room and seen Merkz walk past, "good morning" she called out softly, aware that it was early so she wanted to be mindful of her volume.

 "morning Ria, you sleep good?" he said coming back and standing in front of the door. 

"oh my bad--' he said averting his eyes as she was in her towel

 "Its okay and yeah i did" she lied

"im gonna go somewhere and I'll be back when i'm done" he told her looking at his phone.

"okay, wait a sec for me to get dressed " he went into the lounge

Omniscient.

she dressed in an oversized graphic tee and distressed dark blue jeans. Took the durag off and put her hair in a messy bun. She didn't see the point in doing too much so she creamed her face with shea butter put vaseline on her lips, spritzed some perfume and was ready for the day.