Events Recap

XX- Merkz/ Zaiyre calls on azaria in desperate need of help, something in his spirit feels off and inconsistent. Interestingly it happens right after he delivers a package to XAHAN which is the man who DHYANI wanted to help in killing her sister out of spite and mostly boredom. Merkz doesn't know why feels this way, unbeknownst a plan is in place to somehow trap azaria.

XXI- feeling her boo's spirit is off, she basically devotes a whole romantic day for him and cheers up his vibe. 

XXII- they kissed for the first time, she subconsciously establishes her ever-growing feelings for him, he's already made it known about how much he wants her.

XXIII- A sneak peak into Tia some girl that zaiyre's mandem know getting info on azaria and merkz and she discovers for the first time that azaria, dhyani's sister is the one who dhyani is out to get. She is slightly shook, but owes her a debt that she has to repay back in blood or her family is at risk.

XXIV & Chapter 30- Its the day of azaria's cousin, meiyrah's link up and games night, upon arrival azaria feels as if somebody is watching her and her suspicions were right. Castillo has been following her, partly to help with seeing if she would cause a problem to them in any way but a lot of it pertained to his attraction and lust for her. He mentally vows to keep her around, regardless of the trouble it would place for him, in his mind she is the risk worth taking. Well see his character and the dynamic towards them develop later...

Chapter 31- a close family friend keyon comes back from sainsbury;'s whilst azaria was pushed into a car, when she comes out of the car keyon is livid, listens to what has been going on and informs him and his mandem had been hearing some strange things regarding the things Dhyani had been involved in, but also that she'd been hanging out with some notorious people. The party proceeds in the evening and her a zaiyre share an innocently intimate moment together, he was falling and she was liking what they had.