II

Read in dark mode.

AINT IT DIFFERENT - STORMY X HEADIE ONE

Baby are you up for this? 

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London

18 years old

| s a t u r d a y |

11 am, THE WINDOWS WERE OPEN ALLOWING ALL OF THE MORNING LIGHT TO REFLECT THE WHITE WALLS, AZARIA HAD A SLIGHT HEADACHE DUE TO LAST NIGHT, BUT SHE KNEW THAT A PARACETOMAL AND A QUICK GLASS OF WATER WOULD DO HER FINE AND SHE COULD GO ABOUT THE REST OF HER DAY. She was so grateful that she didn't have an online class later today, it was actually in two days. Her apartment was a tad untidy but it wasn't in need of a big clean as Azaria done those quite consistently. The most she would have to do is wash the plates after making brunch, vacuum and pick up bits here and there. She showered, let her hair hang down after putting in some hair products to give it the 'wet' look, put on some lip gloss, mascara and dressed in grey jogging bottoms and an oversized white plain tee.

Her first task was to open all the blinds and let some light in, she prayed she wouldn't have to go out shopping. families were being extremely selfish and buying up family bag sizes of rice and even the wholesalers had began to run out of essential items. The pandemic had made most people go crazy she thought to herself. Opening the cupboard she skimmed the contents, after looking she took out eggs, baked beans, flour, oil, bread, chicken sausages, and banana.

She poured some oil into a pan and turned on the cooker, waiting for the heat to heat up she sliced the green banana and as soon as she heard the oil sizzling, she placed the oval pieces in. While they were frying azaria cracked the eggs taking out the eyes and whisked them in a bowl. every so often checking up of the plantain until they were done. When the plantain was done she se them aside and put the in the oven. focusing again on the eggs she seasoned them with salt and pepper, some chilli flakes and cajun.

Then, she poured the mixture into the frying pan and began to fry the massive omelette. after that, she took out another frying pan and began to fry the chicken sausages. Once the big omelette was done she also put it aside and cooked the baked beans, added butter and salt and pepper. soon enough the brunch was done. She sorted everything and put it on the table nicely, toasted some bread and and set it up as well, brang out two plates from the cupboard and put it in the middle of her dining table.  

Her pov

I knew that they'd wake up soon after due to the smell of food. I shared out my plate, boiled the kettle and made myself a hot drink to go with it. Laila came out of the shower I'm guessing as her hair was wet and she had a towel wrapped around her.

  "good morning Ria" Laila said 

 "Oh my days! Ria's too certi yuno" she said doing up foolishness as she saw the food. 

"Morning, what you got planned for today. you guys can chill til' whenever" I told her.

"I think that Miah's got to go back home uno, she's got a zoom call with her church at 3."

I shook my head, "oh yeah, I forgot her call was every Sunday", "yeah, yuno nana don't play", "foreallll" I said laughing. 

"your too craven you couldn't even get dressed to eat." I said creasing, 

" listen the foods calling me!" we ate and not long after Miah came out after having a shower, doing her hair and makeup and got dressed.

She styled her pink weave in a sleek low side ponytail and I told her to borrow any of my clothes, they both have clothes here but Miah didn't have any chill clothes only party type things over here. she chose acid wash dark blue jeans and a cropped grey t-shirt. She ate and soon after she had to leave, "bye Miah",

  "see ya" she said walking to her car.

Me and Laila watched classic movies and in the evening we ordered some Nando's. Nando's was our little go-to sometimes, so when they said we could start ordering we were too gassed. we ate, went on live I saw an unknown number.

07962 772139

would like to FaceTime...

I answered it and placed it on my diamond light fixture.

"so your not gonna let man see your face", said a deep but familiar voice

"who's this", I asked slowly

"rah, you forgot about me that soon, say nothing."

"wait, Merkz, is that you?"

I put the camera on mine and Lai's face. I sighed as I took in his handsome yet mischievous features.

"So you do remember man now den"

"Oh no it's not that" I said laughing, "I just don't remember giving you my number."

"your girl gave me it, Kamiah still"

"okay then."

"what youse saying then"

"nothing much, we were just watching movies and vibing"

"Skeen, so hear what. Next week mans having a link up ting, you and your friends come tru"

"ughhhh, I don't thi-"

"its exclusive, obviously its gonna be livo but its not bait. its not a dat ting"

"erm, I'll think about it"

"I can tell big crowds ain't really your ting"

"yeah, I wasn't even gonna go to jay's bbq but they're going to force me on way or another"

"uh uhh,"

I enjoy my own company or company with a small group of people."

"nah, I hear you still. Miss homebody"

"hushhh"

"that's what I'm gonna save you as."

we spoke a bit more and then we said goodbye.

1018 words

a.n just a filler chapter💕

Thoughts on azaria and 'Merkz'?

Azaria's friendship with Laila and Kamiah?

Please comment, vote, share and recommended 💕