XVIII

Read in dark mode.

BLACK ROSE - GHETTS X KOJEY RADICAL

i cant cry these tears for you

divide and conquer 

my left is weak but my right is stronger 

| day of DHYANI'S death |

castillo ♡ perspective•

HE KNEW EVENTUALLY SYX WOULD INEVITABLY SPIN HERSELF INTO A WEB AND END UP KILLED - HE JUST NEVER REALISED IT WOULD BE HIM TO COMMIT THAT ACT. AN EMPTY LAUGH ERUPTED FROM HIS THROAT AS HE RAN HIS HANDS OVER HIS COLOURLESS, DRAINED FACE. IF YANESIS ARRIVED ON TIME NONE OF THIS WOULD OF OCCURED.

"  ¤|O' Castillo,

you were in the right place at the wrong time; all for brotherly duties?

your WRETCHED hands bear the wrong blood...

not just one life TAKEN - but three...

i doubt your cut out for this, this is the DEPTHS of the longevity this HOOD shit can take you...

are you out of your COMFORT zone now 'stillo'?|¤  "

((authors note* castillo(cas-stee-low).))

"Shit!" he loudly swore, this really was never part of the plan, but whilst DHYANI had her other things going on, she uncovered something she was never supposed too.

Her stubborn nature wouldn't let it go...

YANESIS finally decided to show up, he grimaced and turned towards his brother, face contorted into anger and shock.

 "She was carrying, two stillo." he told him

"I know man, he sighed heavily,"it was the..the last" he couldn't finish his sentence due to the tight knot tightening in his stomach.

"Just call Nino" Yanesis stated.

The drive back to to the west London trap was painfully quiet, NINO was currently sorting out the 24 year old's dead body. Making it look like a suicide, no questions asked. He knew they were all in some deep, deep shit.

But just like XAHAN said, "life and death is the wanted currency"

"  ¤|O, men.

problematic men. 

ASANI, NINO, YANESIS, CASTILLO

how are you going to get out of this one?

God may spare STILLO, YANNI, and NINO...

But ASANI might be the ultimate price...

Why did life have to be so complicated?¤|  "

When they reached the trap, Yanni slammed his car door and entered inside, ready to inform Xahan, whilst Stillo sunk his head into his hands. 

He'd killed people before, but none remotely close to the complexity of this situation. He had to think absolutely fucking smart to deal with this and move even smarter.

He gathered himself together, or at least tried to, and headed inside. What happened was final, he was mature enough to off her - so he was mature enough to carry the repercussions of his act.

Xahan was silently enraged. He aged well like a mature alcoholic beverage, he was almost forty yet looked like he was nearing thirty.

He'd grown closer to the twisted twenty four year old than he anticipated. She was sometimes both his lover and enemy; down to ride but wanted an individual gain

"she found out about it, yanni wasn't there. I tried to reason with her but she just refused to listen. Threatening me, if someone found out - we'd all go down. A mass murder would be on our consciences" Castillo finished

Xahan bitterly chuckled, "so either way we were kinda fucked."

"yeah" Castillo replied

Xahan sighed, "we have to make a plan"

Capone and Shaitan had people watching them, in their circle.

Oh, there's going to be hell to pay

596 words

Thank you for reading another chapter😊

please voteee x10 

and comment ypur thoughts and opinions on this chapter/ ongoing story

share and recommend x

-CECE✌🏾