XIII:Part 2

Read in dark mode.

BEAUTIFUL LADY - GYPTIAN

She said don't want you to tell nobody

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London 

18 years old

7 pm, everyone had arrived and food was the food was getting shared out. I was at a table with Miah and Lai. We had to go up in table numbers, so the higher number recieved their food last. I kinda zoned out whilst i was eating the food until I heard my name being called impatiently.

"Azaria! Aye gurl" my aunty semaj said

I intrinsically screamed and got up near the stage to where the close family was standing. A video slideshow was being shown, it made my eyes well up. She was tapped but i loved her, i was beginning to build up a semi relationship with her again and tgen this unfortunate thing happened. After that, speeches were made.

Her dad Mirez spoke first, " er, i am lost for words. My princess is gone, Dhyani Angel Salvador was a beautiful young girl who was determined and considerate. Her smile would light up the room, she had so much going for her. I would have had another grand--" he just walked off, and people went after him. My aunty went next after my 2 cousins and some people from brazillian side. I didnt speak, obviously i love her but im nor going to speak ill of tge dead and I'm not going to lie and act like she was a good person.

It was time for me to sing, i chose halo by Beyonce.

It was a lot for me to take in, so I went out for fresh air and saw a familiar face. I tried to walk in the other direction, but they already saw me. They surrounded me.

"Long time no see, aint seen you too tough" I didn't reply, it was Asani's close friends

"How you been?"

"How's it feel now, you only got one sibling alie" i just looked ahead and didn't answer.

"Aye gurl!" this was the first time I was happy to hear from her

"Yes Aunty Semaj"

"Come nuh", cutting her eyes at me and the boys. I went back inside and told her I was leaving. She cussed me off in front of everyone and I had to hold in my tears.

Laila and Miah were quiet on the way back as well. I called zaiyre 

"Yo"

"Im staying at mine tonight

"You want me to come?"

"No"

"Okay b--"

They dropped me off at mine and I went into my apartment and went on a mad one. Smashing plates and glasses, screaming throwing things. 

458 words 

I apologise for this chapter😂😒

next ones gonna be wayyy better.