Untitled Part 31

Read in dark mode.

 CINDERELLA - DARKOO X 4KLEUS

I got this feeling and its feels so right

somewhere in east london

| azaria sincere everton | 

18 years old

Omniscient 

Getting back into the house she was met with keyon. He was livid, his thick eyebrows creased together, and a painted look of complete fury resided on his handsome face. "Ri, come we go" he gave her a quick hug and they walked away into one of the reception rooms. Keyon feared what was to come, a few birds were chirping among the mandem and he didnt like what he'd been hearing.

A pained look dawned on azaria's beautiful bare face. Her hazel eyes encapsulated the epitome of despair and agony. When keyon looked at her he simply saw pain.

"i just cant do this" she said stoicly

"whats going on Ri"

She expressed to him what was said in the car and her past encounters with him and strange circumstances. The same weird feeling erupted in the pit of his stomach.

"I'll be real. I aint been liking these likkle whispers me and the mandem been hearing. Dhyani was rolling with some serious people, probs doing a whole leap ah' fuckry."

"Kee, its just mad, its all mad. Ive been feeling like im being watched, theres a tight feeling in my chest when anyone calls. "

" Imma try and sort out whats been going on. Capone might affi come back to endz yana"

Keyon was of a tall and slim muscular stature, towering over her, he leaned in to give an embrace, "yuno i got you. we like family yeah?"

azaria was too tired to muster up a response, she exited out of the room and prayed for some type of strength and courage. 

Going into the kitchen, Meiyrah had just finished clearing up the floor and remnants of the glass. Mei and Shahanna gave her a smile and poured some drinks.

"Okay so Monty said he'll be here in like an hour, we need to get ready and tun upp!" The mood was lifted, Keyons brother Kemar had arrived with his bros; Taz, Jayden, Rome and Ricardo.

Meiyrah was having a relatively small gathering for her games night/ overnight stay. The house had 4 large bedrooms with extra space for people to sleep because all of the sofas coild be turned into beds. Plus at most 3 people could fit into the kingsized beds.

After having a light drink they went upstairs proceeded to get ready. Azaria currently had on black leggins and an oversized hoodie, her natural hair was in a loose bun. Shahannah and Meiyrah helped cornrow her hair small enough so she could install her straight honey brown wig. 

Azaria installed it and done her babyhairs, getting a clawclip and creating an aesthetic type hairstyle. She went for a more natural approach: no lashes, no makeup, just gloss.

She changed onto a black velour trackie with fluffy slides. Shahanna had long knotless braids and styled it in a middle parting, she was sporting blue bellbottoms and a snugfitting one shoulder crop top. Her face was a natural looking beat, while Mei decided to go full glam.

Mei's sauce would have eyes drowing, with her yellow tropical two peice set. It majestically juxtaposed her dark cacoa skin. Shahannah snapped them and posted on her main.

Ri sat on one of the plush sofas and texted merkz

tuggaa❤

• are you still coming? 

nah, something came up

• okay be safe 

always zay 

Within half an hour she was playing giant jenga whilst sipping bacardi and ice.

An arm snaked around her waist, she immediately went on defence and screwed until she realised it was him. 

His curly hair had been cut, not too short as it was still long enough to cornrow. But now he had an abundance of messy curls on top pf his head with a high fade. She hadnt seen him for about a week, his stubble was subtle but noticable and made him appear mature and sexy.

His gorgeous deep green eyes surveyed her profile and peered into her soul. He was falling. to him she was the physical embodiment of beauty in its most pure, contemporary form.

Not one aspect of makeup appeared to be on her face, yet she commsnded his undividedd attention. In his heart of hearts, he would do anything for her.

She couldnt take his intense stare anymore do she tucked a stray peice of hair behind her ear. Her dimples fleeting at the swift movement. He gave her a hug, she basked in sultry arabic scent and ran her finger over his lips before kissing him on the cheek.

"i thought you said u werent coming"

"nah princess, i was just getting a trim. Wanted to suprise you"

A warming sensitivity emerged in her stomach, that was the first time he called her princess. With the glow of his toffe skin along with the pinkness of his lips, and the liquor courage made her want to act out. 

The look she gave him made him want to kiss her gently and express his greatest desires. 

The whole room stopped

The  virtuosity implied between them was magical to see, their proximity alone held such intangible devotion you could dephicer they had feelings of love towatds one another. Everyone else blurred into the background but azaria was the only constant, she burned illuminously brighter than and flame.

907 words. 

Comments/ Thoughts?