TYPA' UNDERSTANDING

Read in dark mode.

STANDOUT - KNUCKS ft LOYLE CARTER ft VENNA

I love ma shorty cuz she loyal like loyle

wrap the gnash up in foil

Omniscient

Candles glowed hazily in harmony with the orange tinted lights, she was turning him into a simp it was crazy. He never thought he could fall like this for anyone. Zaiyre was glad with with their relationship, although the most they;'d done was kissing he felt the most intimacy with her than any of his ex-girlfriends, there was something uniquely her. No other person could be his twin flame, that's why he couldn't resist in asking him to officially be his completion. His girlfriend.

When he asked her, and into her soul her heart drummed heavier, was ore alive. She thought she looked a mess. Her hair wasn't done, her bonnet was one, her face makeup free and her attire a large white tee. It didn't matter to him, he already secretly vowed to ,army her in a couple years time, if she was ready, and have his kids also if she was ready. He told his family she was the one

Lofi beats waved through the atmosphere as they went into the bathroom and set the bath. Azaria looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the robe Zaire had personalised and bought for her as a gift. She reapplied vaseline on her lips and turned towards him, he had his grey shorts on and was washing his face in the sink. She took off her robe and gestured for him to come into the bath with her.

He was mesmerised, her body was work of art, those battle scars resonated with him, as he had them for different reasons. She took her bonnet off in the bath and wet her natural hair. Curls framed her round chocolate face and dripped extra water onto her skin. She was a sight that almost blinded his vision. "Are you sure', he asked her, he wanted to know she was entirely commutable. She nodded her head to which Zaiyre looked her in her light brown eyes "words darlin, only if your comfortable".

"Come in the bath with me, I just wanna chill with you"

"Arite' den" he cheesed and undressed and went into the bath. She washed his back down and snuggled close to him, taking in his honey and Manuka scent. They spoke endlessly and laughed with ease. She was his heart, mind and soul, likewise he. They took a few snaps and she posted it on her private, was just a really reserved person. 

MZ   irreplaceable