XIV

Read in dark mode.

SAME SPACE? - Tiana Major9

Tainted view of us
I find it hard to see

I go through withdrawals
When I draw you close to me

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London 

18 years old

| wednesday |

10 am, SHE AWOKE FROM HER DEEP SLUMBER AND SHE HAD TO ADMIT SHE MISSED HER APARTMENT INSTANTANEOUSLY, CURRENTLY HER MENTAL HEALTH WAS FUCKED. BUT IF SHE LET IT TAKE OVER SHE COULD SELF DESTRUCT, SHE'D ALMOST LOST HERSELF ONCE AND SHE REFUSED TO GO TOO FAR. Losing her inhibitions was not an option she wanted to preview, counselling had been on her mind lately but she was unsure.

Omniscient.

Vapourous, soothing water shot out of the shower and rolled down the glass like heavy, swollen raindrops falling off the tips of leaves.

The air was filled with a dense, sombre atmospheric pressure  and beyond the double glazed windows and white walls, a pale grey sky was painted overhead and clouds dispersed behind buildings. 

Looking around, the grey and yellow tiles misted under the intense temperature, and in the large rectangular-centered mirror stood a scared girl. Her light brown eyes, which were shielded by fluffy long hybrid lashes, were clouded with a vagueness of emotion. The euphoric simplicity which once glinted in her eyes were replaced with an ambiguous emotion.