X

Read in dark mode.

CLOUT - NINES

Like how they wanna act rich, when their broke 

Bitches wanna fuck me for the clout 

| zaiyre 'Merkz'  thiago charleston |

somewhere in south London

22 years old

| wednesday |

Omniscient.

6 am, OUTSIDE WAS STILL TRANSFORMING INTO A PALER, LIGHTER BLUE BUT AROUND HIM HIM FELT SHIELDED BY DARKNESS, DOUBT AND UNCERTAINTY. He was trying to at least speak with her, but his attepts hadn't really proved successful yet. Given the circumstances he knew that time would be the best remedy, but that didn't mean he enjoyed her wsy of dealing with grief.

But as of yesterday, that had all changed. He was feeling all of those emotions due to something else. 

He showered done his hygeine routine and dressed in some ralph lauren briefs and grey tracksuit bottoms, he didn't see the need for a top. He had a studio sesh booked to go to later and then a visit to the trap. But for the most part, he just wanted to chill with azaria.

His phone has been blowing up from his story, mandem and gyaldem thirsty to know who the girl was. He wanted to go into business so he started to make notes on how to make legal money and create his own empire. He'd learnt that wealth wasn't necessarily money, it was lamd, property, shares and stocks. True wealth was to leave behind a legacy.

He watched some youtube videos on his flatscreen tv this was done until after 9. Azaria had just woken up, he heard the shower on and a baby pink towel was placed on top of the bathroom door.