MARZ

Read in dark mode

WHAT IT COST - TOOSII

I left the Earth and ended up on Mars

omniscient perspective

MARZ: RERESENTATIVE OF ENERGY. ACCORDING TO GREEK MYTHOLOGY, MARZ WAS THE GOD OF WAR. THE PLANET IS SYMBOLIC OF AMBITION, PASSION AND ENERGY.

Its just passion, darlin'.

Azaria's mind waved the edge of consciousness, his voice going into and out of her auditory system. Her eyes misted over seeing his devilish face, his dark eyes zoned in on her, as if they were looking through her. Shed been avoiding him, and in his presence, under his gaze after these years he had a sickening hold on her. Solutes were real and because of him she carried a disturbed, fragmented aura. 

Every now and then she would remember certain things he said to her in the past, they were all coming back to her now, he smirked after seeing her upset expression.

 don't start

Don't make me haffi' lick you down, are we size?

I real life dont give no fucks

He approached and she moved back, feeling as if the air around her was stifling. Her hands quickly searched for her phone, her mind seemed to be out of sync with her movements though, because he was there.

Towering before her.

"You been runnin' round with next man now, yh?"

Her throat closed up, regaining strength she spoke, "why did you do it?"

"I dont owe you no loyalties, she was leng. Never knew she was that crazy though. It must run in the family' he laughed

Despicable, she thought

"Regardless, she was my sister."

Without waiting for a response, she walked away, trying to merge into the crowd and not be seen. ASANI done it again, got into her head, he won this game but there were many rounds.

Reaching her way back she reminisced and felt her heart shatter further into a thousand pieces, she was so upset she felt ill, physically weak. Stumbling into Zaiyre's apartment he caught her head before she almost hit the floor. His boys were there and the same worried expression that was painted in Zaire's face mirrored theirs also.

"What happened?"

When they gave her a glass of water she sat down and explained to Gray, Qahir and Monty 

"I saw Asani', when they looked confused she said his tag, 'MARS'. They all looked pissed as she continued

"I was in a abusive relationship with him for 2/3 years, he'd lock me in the house, starve me, cheat, punch me." Everyday she put on light makeup to cover up her bruises and scars, or sat a certain way so they weren't noticeable. She had a really bad one one her back and showed them. 

"I told Dhyani when she was alive, when we were close and she laughed. She said this was normal, life isn't easy and we all have to go through things. She would've been disappointed in me if I left him. It continued, all the while I didn't know they were sleeping woyh each other behind my back'

"And then I saw him today, something doesn't feel right"

"How you mean Ri?" Monty got up and paced around, he was vex

"Something or someone's scheming, I'm not safe. I can just feel it."

Earlier that morning from the minute she woke she'd felt as it she was being watched. Lord knows how it was possible, every step felt like ir would be her last. She felt like she could be living her last moments.

She kept that part to herself though. She's just finished sixth form, her 19th was approaching - her life had barely started.