XIII

Read in dark mode.

DRY CRY - SIZZLA

I'm missing you

Dry cry - even tears

Even my heart cries but who cares 

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London

18 years old

| (next) tuesday |

8 am, AZARIA HAD ONLINE LESSONS ALL DAY AND WORK TO COMPLETE, SHE'D NOTIFIED THE SCHOOL OF THE NEWS SO THEY WEREN'T  PERSISTENT WITH HER ABOUT FALLING SLIGHTLY BEHIND. Her first lesson was in forty minutes so she quickly showered and got dress putting her hair out of her face. She turned on her Macbook and was just in time, connecting her airpods.

Omniscient.

Her first lesson was form, which she hated for the fact that if she missed it, her school was on her case- it wasn't that deep, what is twenty minutes?

Taking out her notebook, the lesson ended and she sighed as she began her 2 hour Law lesson.

/t i m e s k i p/

Her lessons were over and work was completed. 

Tonight was the nine night of her sisters death, she began to get ready.

She put her hair in a sleek ponytail doing swooped edges with curled ends. Her lace was still melted nicely, and genuinely looked like it was her hair.

The fit was simple, but classy. A nude, silk blouse with a long black pencil skirt and nude sandals and a leather jacket to finish. She didn't wear any makeup, her eyebrows had a nice shape, she just wore brown liner and clear lip gloss.