XXII

Read in dark mode.

RIHANNA - YXNG BANE

when your in my zone, my zone

| azaria sincere everton |

 some where in south London 

18 years old

friday.

omniscient.

A SENSE OF EMPTINESS FILLED HER CORE, AND CLEAR GLASS TEARS SLID DOWN HER PORCELAIN  FACE.

Previously, when she'd felt like this there was only one thing that could transpire her melancholic aura into one of pure jubilation.

Gaining an imminent pulse of adrenaline azaria got what she needed, before changing into a grey one peice.

gathering oil paints and other bits and peices she began to work. Zaiyre watched her.

Mezmerized.

Paint brushes stuck stylishly yet aestheically out of her high curly messy bun, black curls fell eloquently framing her beautiful brown face. 

She was due for another lash and nails appointment but not until next month. Nevertheless, her beauty amplified to those around her, but her.

Hours passed, flecks of paint dotted and smeared her perfectly sculptured face. By the late evening, she cooked jerk chicken, coleslaw, mac and cheese and festivals.

Although she was a closed off person, Zaiyre noticed she was becoming increasingly effusive.

The led lights set a hazy glow as they snuggled on the sofa, watching 'Coach Carter', laughing and sinking in each other's company

She was feeling brave, so she not long after packed the dishes away, cleaned up, and straddled his lap, laying her head in the crook of his neck, tracing his forehead to his eyes, down to his nose and along his jawline. She raised her head up and her eyes met with his darkening green ones.

"Zay..." his voice reacher octaves deeper tgan what she knew possible, his breathing hitched. "You keep doing this to mann" he bitterly chuckled

Her full, juicy lips shone menacingly, tempting him for a sweetness that would leave him intoxicated, yearning for more.

She ran her soft fingertips through his now natural hair, "your bold today boi" they both chuckled, but that got cut short when she swiftly leant in and kissed him, to which he kissed back.

It wasnt a standard, average kiss, at first it was slow and passionate but tgen it got heated, it ignited a dormant spark or flame deep inside her and she coukd resist him no more.

His head was on her chest, arms wrapped around her waist. Her hand tracing his pretty face, 

"goodnight thiago" her soft, raspy tone made him move

"goodnight sincere", his deep voice sent her waves

560 words

short and sweet oneeeee x

apologies for the delay in updating, sorting out ucas and ting deh😭

not me updating my books n readibg wattpad when i have law work to overdue😐😅

pleaseeee vote comment and share luvss❤

-CECE