VII

Read in dark mode.

ESSENCE - WIZKID X TEMZ

Time is of the essence

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south london

18 years old

| day of merkz link up |

6 pm, SHE WAS GETTING READY FOR 'MERKZ'S' LINK UP LATER AT 9 AND GETTING HER PREPARATIONS DONE FOR LATER, SHE WAS THERE EARLIER TO HELP SET UP. Nails ,were a deep burnt gradient orange with glitter and complimented her smooth brown skintone harmoniously, her jet black hair was still straight from her silk press lastweek. She had a long, butterfly braid with a side parting. Her makeup was light but effective, with an autumn orage eyeshadow and lower lash line, fluffy mink lashes, concealer and lipgloss.

Now all to decide was her outfit.

Azaria went with her newly ordered graphic set, she was high key anticipating this, as she hadn't seen anyone else wear this brand other than the people modelling on the clothing site. A black jumper with white lettering in different fonts, minimalistic yet just enough. Black joggers with the same white lettering and fire symbols to top it off, black yeezy's with a black YSL shoulder bag, and Cuban link chain. She had remembered her grills and put them on the bottom teeth..

a.n just know your girl was looking drippy, ya zimme

she took a few quick cute snaps, had food so she wouldn't turn up hungry and sorted out the last touch-ups, she wasnt in no rush taking her sweet time and arriving to Zaiyre's  just after 10. Upon arrival she asked someone to take her picture to post on the gram.

 Getting closer and closer she could hear the smooth sound of  Nines floating around and passa, she passed an attractive dark skin man with curly hair, a Balmain top on with slightly ripped jeans and some fresh Jordan 1s. He was mid conversation in his phone call and when fully saw her he was about to talk to her until-