III

Read in dark mode.

AIRPLANE MODE - NINES X NSG

Airplane mode to ignore dem

| azaria sincere everton |

somewhere in south London

18 years old

| m o n d a y |

8 am, SHE ONLY HAD ONE THING ON HER MIND AT THIS PRESENT MOMENT AND THAT WAS MONEY, AZARIA HAD BEEN BRAINSTORMING IDEAS THAT WERE SLIGHTLY MORE UNIQUE, as opposed to the stereotypical, hair, makeup, nails. She never knocked anyone who done that as their hustle or their profession but she just wanted go look out the box and see if there was something less common she could go into so far she had trading, earn by tweeting, doing artwork, and other stuff.

She was a talented artist singing wise as well, but regarding art she had lost her passion and enthusiasm towards drawing and painting ever since she'd chose to study art in school.  Azaria had been avoiding the topic of university since covid outbreak, the future was truly unclear and that really distressed her. Although she wasn't sure what she wanted to go into professionally, she felt like every minute of not knowing would have a detrimental effect on her goals. One thing was sure though, she wanted to be financially stable, and mental health to be solid and her somewhat family to be good.

She had her notepad spread in front oh her, with pens and highlighters sprawled out on her fluffy grey carpet. Raking her hand through her now blow-dried hair she went to boil the kettle, she'd already had a shower and ate some breakfast. Azaria was in need of going shopping, for some clothes, household items and food. Not long before covid, she'd managed to secure a good job in a designer shop and for over 3 months now, they were paying her just to stay in her yard. She was smart with her money and no matter how wealthy she became, a vow was made to herself to always value things, stay humble. 

Her and Merkz had began to talk consistently and she was really beginning to like his character. Not even on a relationship type thing, just on a friendship and personal level, honestly she didn't like the fact that he was on road but she knew what it was like to grow up, being 'black' and to come from a working class family, added onto the separate pressures of the hood life from a males perspective from her two older brothers.

She'd made it clear to him as well, and he did genuinely seem like he wanted to come out of it, but it was quite hard once you got in. Merkz knew all of her feelings towards his risky life, from the numerous deep conversations they'd had on the phone together. In that short time he developed a large amount of respect and care for her.

She'd be meeting up with him later on, and was excited to see him in person again and just be around his unique energy. She styled her hair into a half up half down ponytail and done swooped edges. Throwing on a Nike tracksuit with a white tank top underneath, applying mascara and putting on lip gloss she grabbed her keys and was ready to go. First thing was food shopping, she had a hastily scribbled list but already knew what type of things she wanted in the house. She decided to drive her BM today, instead of taking public transport, plus she'd lost her Oyster card and she didn't like taking the tubes that much. Within 10 minutes she was at Asda,

Her pov 

I arrived at Asda and grabbed a big sized trolley, but before that I used hand sanitiser and put on blue gloves. I skimmed the aisle and plopped in chicken, fish, minced meat, potatoes, pizza, ice cream, more ice-cream, crisps, I was debating buying all my fruit here but I decided to go and buy it from the market instead, some vegetables drinks and a couple other stuff. After I paid I felt quite satisfied with what I'd bought, I did get more than I intended but it was fine. Next stop was the market, I bought my exotic fruit there.

Next stop-IKEA, I picked up some duvet sets, shelves, a new bed and a couple of more household  items. after everything was paid for and packed into my car, 

I received a call from 'tugg💙'

She answered it and it connected through the car, 

...."you finished yet?"

"yeah, I've not long come out of ikea,' I said as I was turn a round-a-bout

...."say nothing, mans gonna be at the place soon"

"see ya"

...."inabit"

call ended.

Soon I arrived at my destination I applied some more lip gloss and went out the car I spotted Merkz waiting outside and he gave me a nod. once I was near to him I gave him a hug and we went into different clothing stores. In Selfridges I bought makeup, in Gucci I bought sliders.  After that, we went into Zara, Topshop and both bought a couple of things. Due to measures being put in place we couldn't eat in so we had to order food and eat it in his car. I tried to pay for mine but he wouldn't let me so I'll have to find a creative way to pay it back. 

"today was good still, you got what you wanted?" he says looking at me.

 "yeah I just wanted a few things"

"ah okay that's good."

after eating and a deep conversation about god they separated and went back home.

987 words 

Thank you for reading💕

Thoughts on azaria's life goals?

Should she pursue singing?

Do you think azaria should  pursue art?

Azariah and Merkz's friendship?

Please comment vote recommend and shareee💕