XV:Part 2

Read in dark mode.

CASH FLOW - TYUS

I can tell that you never had

lovin like mine

| azaria sincere everton | 🇯🇲 x 🇬🇾 |

somewhere in south London 

18 years old

| same day |

Omniscient.

Azaria changed out of her cream robe and into the clothes she had on prior. She was slightly concerned about hurting his feelings, ungrateful and unnappreciative were characteristics she was not. She just reacted that way out of habit, reviewing the situation again she realised she'd been emasculating him. But she wasn't around him for the material aspect or his looks.

Coming out of the nuetral toned room, she decided to apologize. He takes his big hand through his pretty russet curls as he scrolled through his phone. "Zaiyre?"

"yeah" he replied

"im sorry. It's just hard for me to accept things."

"mhmm" she rolled her eyes at his bluntness, to which he screwed.

"Bake with all the attitude" he said sighing

"I just apologized and that's all you say?" She said getting irritated.

"Big man ting, it's not just a one time occurrence. You do this shit all the time, if I didn't want to do stuff for you, I wouldn't." He saw her face tighten when he swore.

"My apologies for swearing, it's just jarring zay I'll be real"

"whatever" she said, completely pissed off and to be honest she wasn't even sure herself as to why she was being so petty.

"low it, whats wrong."

She didn't reply, just zoned out.

"Zay, do you like man?" He asked smirking