XXIV

Read in dark mode.

NELLY FURTADO - SAY IT RIGHT 

somewhere in west london

| azaria sincere everton |

18 years old

Omniscient.

Walking to Meiyrah's rented house for the weekend, she spotted someone familiar in her peripheral view, a cynical expression was painted on his lightly bearded face and those same grey eyes grazed past her.

...attractive dark skin man with curly hair, a Balmain top on with slightly ripped jeans and some fresh Jordan 1s. 

...mid conversation in his phone call and when fully saw her he was about to talk to her until-

..hand, with a dark mocha skintone brushed against hers, "my bad darlin"

An eerie feeling bestowed on her in the pits of her stomach. Picking up her pace making sure not to appear hasty, she made her way and greeted Meiyrah. 

"Mei, azaria said slowly, I think something weird might be going on cuz"

"How you mean ri?"

"I saw someone who was at Merkz' get together, I don!t feel right Mei"

"Im not gonna lie, that sister of yours..." remarked Meiyrah, kissing her teeth

"when was the last time you seen her actually?" she inquired

"Probably like 9 months or so ago, i stayed over at nana's then went hers. We got into to be honest" 

"wait, what happened? why didnt you say?" 

"its always something with dhyani man its draining. she told me to come round so i did, i told her in the nicest wau she needs help like mentally and we fought. Zai (Zy) picked me up but i never told him"

"Mhmm, but the thing is--

DING

"Shay! Can you get the door please" 

Shahannah was a beautiful pecan toned babe, who was a swirl of somalia and swiss. Meiyrah had grown with her from knee height and considered her as family from long ago. 

Shay came back into the kitchen with a shook look on her face, no disguising could hide the shock she felt when was face to face with a person of that environment

"Why is stillo here?"

Mei's face contorted into confusion, "come again?"

"Yanni's stillo, the brother"

 The prosecco she held in her hand dropped onto the floor, sending shards of glass fleeting across the marble floor, and the expensive liquid overflowing.

"Babes, he said he wanted you" Shay told her

"Keyon's gone Sainsburys, he'll reach soon"

"I'll go- its okay" azaria told them despite their protests

She quickly prayed and made her way to the door, where she was pushed from behind and swifly moved into a car.

424 words