XVI

Read in dark mode.

24|48 - IDEAL

speak or hold your peace girl don't hesitate

| zaiyre 'merkz' thiago charleston 

| 🇬🇧 x 🇯🇲 x 🇭🇹 |

somewhere in south London 

22 years old

| monday |

1 pm, TRANQUIL, CHARISMATIC NEO-SOUL WAVES MORPHED THE ATMOSPHERE, AS MELODIC TONES OF JILL SCOTT DRIFTED FROM AZARIA'S ROOM. So far, the day had been a calm one, with events in the day free-flowing and sporadic.

Soon he was going to visit his sisters and mum. His father was currently in Haites, and preferred to reside there as covid was almost non existant there. Whereas in England and Wales the government were not progressive and were one of the last countries to take action.

"im leaving to go and see my sisters, you coming?" he asked her, scanning over her.

Her long straight natural hair was in a low loose ponytail, her fit was nice, she was wearing black staggered leggings and an oversized brent faiyaz t-shirt with some black furry sliders and a bucket hat. On anyone else it would look off, but on her it looked extremely stylish.

She had been revising profusely and had now caught up with her work, that was never the issue. It was maintaining the standard which deemed to prove inconsistent and challenging.

In that time of 5 to 6 months of knowing each other, ZAIYRE AND AZARIA HAD DEVELOPED AN UNSPOKEN LANGUAGE born of sincerity, genuinity, routine and inevitably; a degree of previously unthinkable comfortability and informality had seeped into their friendship.

zaiyre ♡ pov•

i could see her deliberating in her head and her shaped eyebrows knitted together in deep thought.

"what are they like?"

"you'll see if they come" i told her, giving a vague response.

"nah, im good"

"okay, was gonna go get some cake but..."

she went out of the living room and upstairs into her room to put on black forces and gave me a goofy smile.

joka, i thought to myself.

i let her drive my car and snapped her pretty self, and saved it. I was never one to entertain multiple females or have a long list of people I'd been with. I was raised different, seeing my mum get treated badly taught me how not to treat a woman. No girl can ever say i was disrespectful or called them out their name.

I didn't believe in or like situationships, exchanging energies is some powerful type shit, the only girls I'd slept with had been my girlfriend at the time. Yeah, sexual intimacy was nice but emotional and mental attraction was everything for me.

I'd only had 3 girlfriends, my last kiyann was still hung up on me. The last time i saw her nothing had happened, we just spoke.

authors note📃> im changing her role from a link to an ex, to show how he is misjudged due to his appearance.

when we reached i could tell she was apprehensive about seeing them, but she didn't want to stay in the car- it could cime across rude.

511 words

thank you for reading another chapter 😊❤

yes this was shocking, embarazing but part three baybee! 

vote on this if you wish chile.

-CECE✌🏾