Bonus Chapter.

" And then the Prince killed the villians and took away Princess with him

   " And then the Prince killed the villians and took away Princess with him.." Aranya completed the story telling to her 5 year old twins and 3year old Ankit. Yes they are again blessed with a baby boy.

        " Mumma will a prince come for me too?" Aarna asked in her baby making her brother Arnav frown. "Why do you need a prince when you have me Anku and Dada?" Asked Arnav angrily at his sister while Aranya looked at their cute banter.

           " Umm maybe to... To take me to Disney Land?" She said in her cute voice to which Aru smiled. " Baby you are a soldier. Not a princess. You don't need anyone to protect you! You yourself is enough!" Aranya said to which Arnav hummed. "Then what Iam Mumma?" He asked with curiosity.

           " You are my little commando." Aru cooed him. Kissing the three babies good night she went to their room which is empty now.

        Dark circles are formed down her beautiful eyes. She sighed as Arjun's phone again is coming busy.

         She huffed and threw the phone away. He again is coming home late. He had been doing the same way since his aunt passed away about 5 months.

       He is currently working on a case and is very busy ignoring them. Last week he missed Ankit's 3rd birthday to which Ankit cried the whole party.

         She understands him but she is tired too.. she changed her clothes after taking a bath as she felt sweaty.

            She smiled looking at the family photo they took on the twins birthday. She kept the photo closer to her heart taking it from the bed side table.

           It's already 10 and waiting for him for two hours she slept...

        After what seemed like eternity she felt the bed  dip. She opened her eyes and saw him also looking at her. She got up from the bed and took the water bottle and drank.

         She felt his hands guide up to her waist pulling her close to his warm body. She tried to remove his hold but he dipped his face in her neck making her sigh. He kissed her neck and then pulled her in his lap.

          " You stopped being yourself since Anandi ma passed away Arjun. I understand she was your only relative... But Arjun kids are missing you... I can't control them if you behave as if you have nothing to do..." Aranya said and Arjun stopped and pulled his wife.

         " Iam sorry sweetheart.. I really am... I will be there with them. Also the case is completed today so no worries." He said and kissed her temple. She pulled away and sighed but he grabbed her again.

           " Stop pushing yourself away." He said and she pinched his beard. "Aghhh Rakshasi vey!" ( Aghhh you are a devil.) Arjun said.

             " Rakshasi ki aakali vesthundhi." ( The devil is hungry.) Aranya said in Telugu to which his face broke into a smile.

           "Let's feed her then..." He said and kissed her neck pulling her into the bed... Doing the deed again and again..

* After a week at Vivaan's birthday *

      " Come on Aarna baby... We will get late for Vivaan's birthday!" Aranya exclaimed but her daughter is busy in tying the knot of the gift pack she specially made for Viv.

         "Wait mumma! Iam coming." Aarna said and tied it successfully." So what did you packed for Vivaan?" Asked Aranya.

           Aarna giggled. "Nothing. You all don't need to know!" She exclaimed and giggled more making Arnav glare at her. He came and wrapped his arm possessively around her. " You don't need to make a gift for anyone Aarna." He said.

          " But Nav! I want to!" She exclaimed. "Let her do baby boy! It's just a gift. Don't make a fuss around." Said Arjun coming inside the room carrying a handsome Ankit in his arms.

          " Is my soldier ready? And what about commando?" Asked Arjun. "Yayyy! Daddy we are ready!" Said both of them.

     Chuckling at their enthusiasm they both took the kids and left for Rahul's place. It's Vivaan 7th birthday now.

* At Rahul's place *

" Baby you are looking smoking hot!" Said Rahul standing by Madhu before mirror. He kissed her nape.

       She never felt these chills with Manish. Since Rahul proposed her she had been  comparing him and Manish.

             He turned her towards him and pecked her forehead and kept his hand on her growing belly of their first child. They never wanted one but Vivaan cried when Aarna and Arnav are blessed with a small baby brother. He whined he too want one.

            Then they decided to give in. They went downstairs as guests started to fill in. Madhu smiled at everyone warmly. Rahul made wonders in her life. Not only by accepting her but her baby too.

           The couple's eyes lit up as they saw Varun and Anjali with Ayesha and Madhav. Also Arjun and Aranya with their munchkins.

            Vivaan's eyes lit up as he saw Sinhas coming. His eyes stuck on Aarna who looked beautiful in her pink gown. He smiled at his best friends as they ran towards him.

          " Happy Birthday Vivaan!" Screamed both the twins. "Happy birchdhay Viv bhaiya" mumbled Ankit.

       "Haha thank you for coming guys." He said and then looked at Ayesha and Madhav who are ready to wish him. "Happy birthday Vivann!" She said and he said thank you Aish and Madhav.

          Though these kids are young compared to Vivaan they are always like his friends. Vivaan never asks them to call him bhaiyya.

         Cutting the cake they all celebrated and enjoyed the party. Vivaan was very happy so does the elders. Everything was done... Finally they are happy.

The Sinhas left for home and now both Arjun and Aranya are sleeping on the bed hugging eachother.

          "Everything changed right?" Aranya asked. Arjun knows what kind of stupid thoughts are running in his wife's mind cause now its been what like 8+ years since their marriage And 10+ years into their love. He sighed and pulled her more close to him.

          " Yes many things changed... Our beautiful youngness stopped and now our kids are growing... Our fresh new love couple changed into now a 14 years old love...I married you... I had hurt you.. I broke you... But still we had faith and will always have... No matter what.

            My hair might get grey, your face may get wrinkles, we both would become weak... But trust me when I say... with each day passing my love will always increases for you... No matter how you look.. No matter how drastically things might change but in my heart its you and you alone... Even in death." He whispered and kissed her forehead and watched her fall asleep. He sighed and let sleep consume him too...