Revelation part-2

Chapter 30 part 2

Chapter 30 part 2

A/N : First of all I am sorry for leaving everyone in cliffhanger. So here is the continuation.

Aranya's POV:

I am confused by his words. Previously he said he married me because of revenge. Now he is saying he married me to save me. What I have to trust now? Should I trust him or not?

   "You can trust me. I am not lying. Think about it. You saw the video that was sent by Maya in which I was hugging her. Tell me honestly will you marry me if I was smooth and all good with you. I know you will never. That's why I blackmailed you. Believe it or not." He said.

          "Continue." I said and he looked at me turning his head back at me. He observed me for a brief second before nodding his head and said "I am not the real son of Mr. Sinha. I was 2 when my parents died. My dad is Mr. Akash Kapoor who is a police officer too. My dad died in a firing and my mom died because of illness. Upto then Mr.and Mrs Sinha were so worried as Mrs. Sinha cant get pregnant so before my mom's death she gave to Mrs. Sinha who is her bestfriend to take care of me. Few years later they were blessed with Ayaan. Later they got Shrishti too. But they never thought of me as others son and took care of like their own. At starting I didn't know that I wasn't their son. But when I was 15 a function was held in our home and I heard one aunty talking to my mom. I was shocked and cried alot due to that. Can you believe? How it will be to me. I was young and it took a toll on me." He said and I was like what the hell. So my husband's identity is totally fake. And le lost his parents too. I place a comforting hand on his shoulder

    But how this all connected to Madhu .Maybe hearing my thoughts he said "Then she came. Like a light in my dark life. She is in my school. Because of that we are instantly clicked and became good friends. She understood me and became my support. But I never thought she would be falling for me. I thought  her as little sister but she looked at me in another way. She started getting possessive. So much that even Maya is unable to reach me because of her. I used to get irritated by that." He said and I am shocked. What the hell?

      "A few years later I left to States because of my higher studies. Then I thought distance maybe remove her possession on me but I was wrong. She always tried to be with even after I came from there. Then I met you. Fell in love with you and you became my entire world. That time she left me thinking I will never come to her. Then Maya came into picture and polluted her brain. She made her help her brother for her own selfish reasons. When you escaped from Manish's attack he trapped Madhu and a-and he used her body for his own selfish desires....." he said and I closed my eyes with pain.

            God this is so much. My head is spinning. "I am so sorry. I told all this to your parents and mine and they suggested us to marry. When you saw that video.... I know it was sent by Maya. So I had to force you to marry. I made a mistake... I agree. It's ok even if you want to leave me after all this because I deserve that. I deserve your punishment. I ruined your life. I dragged you in my already messed up life. I am really sorry..." he chocked on his words.

        "You think I will believe you.? Once you lied to me what's the guarantee that you're not lying now also? I dont believe you." I said rudely and went way because it's too much and I need my own space to think.....

Arjun's POV:

I told her everything. Now I can be in peace. I know it's hard to forgive me and I cant do anything too. I will die thousand times to save her. I can bare anything in this world but not her getting hurt. Though I am the one who is hurting her.

          They says we hurt the people who cares for us the most and in my life it's TRUE... thinking this I went outside the house to look after her and not letting the bastard get near her......

Shrishti's POV

My marriage life is a bliss for me. I can't be more happy. Neerav... the love of my life had already proposed me recently on our 3rd month wedding anniversary.

         He showers me with unconditional love every day. My romantic life has started too. Its night so I am alone in the house. Neerav has to come by now but he hasn't and I am waiting for him.

         Suddenly the door bell rang and I smiled to myself thinking about my husband's arrival. I opened the door and smiled at him before taking his bag and keeping it in our bedroom. He went to take shower and came out wearing his pajamas.

    We ate dinner with him talking about his day and me about mine. We enjoyed every moment of that. Later we both washed the dishes. More like him teasing me.

          We retired to our room and I kept my head on his chest while laying on bed. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. Literally he is my everything. And who gave you him? My inner self asked me. I sighed and thought about Aru. My bestfriend. How stupid I am.

           But still she kept my love at danger. Things turned out so I am like this or else dont know what would have happened to me. But it's my mistake too. Maybe I should apologise before it's too late or else if Neerav found out then all this love will be in ashes only.....

I hope maximum I cleared all your doubts if they are still ask me. I will clarify.

If you guys feel I changed the plot then I am sorry I didn't. This is the original plot I thought. If I gave mixed signals them I am really sorry.

Is Shrishti really saying sorry from heart or just because of Neerav.

Who is your favourite character?

1. Aranya.

2. Arjun.

3. Shrishti.

4. Neerav.

Please do tell me about chapter

Also please do vote, comment and support me.

Love-Anya.❤

Destined To Be Mine |✓|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara