It's gonna be a Long Night!

•Chapter-43•

•Chapter-43•

Author's POV:

A woman is cuffed in a pitch dark room. A woman who is very important...

Not from now! She is cuffed since ages! What like 25 and half years... She was beaten, she was thrashed but was never touched in that way. She begged the man to leave
her but the man whose name is Rajesh. ( Rajesh is the man whom you all called old baldie).

At first she didn't break but in these years as she was tortured daily she knows now how to bare all these.
She gets food only some amount which makes her alive.

Her hands and legs are cuffed with big chains which doesn't allow her to move.

As the June month end is coming the cool winds touched the people of Delhi.

At the same time in another place in a  dark room Aranya was tied to a bed. Her eyes are closed. Her breathing is normal. Anyone who doesn't know may think that she is sleeping. In some way she is sleeping only but forcefully.

The damage on her head is making it impossible for the poor soul to open her eyes.

Her long beautiful eyes lashes are touching her cute cheek bones. Her naturally sweet smell lingered in the room. She was being gazed by someone who once wanted to ruin her. Manish..

Manish is looking at the calm posture of the women whom he tried to betray once back before five and half years.

The women has barely changed giving him the same threats of not touching her. The scared face he saw when he hit her in her home pinched his heart.

After hitting her on the head when he came down to the hall from the room of the upstairs he saw few pictures of his arch enemy's and her's which made him adorn a small sad smile.

He regret every single thing he did but he too knew that he is unforgivable. He doesn't want neither Aranya nor Madhu to forgive him for whatever he did.

For Aranya it was his lust but for Madhu its her is the alone reason which made him do the things he is regretting now.

He knew in someway or other Arjun Sinha will find a way to catch him. He always do! Even he wants to get punished badly now because of the deeds he did.

It's not surprising to him that Madhu is not letting him touch her stomach where his baby is there. She said that she doesn't want his touch on her baby and ruin him/her.

Even though her words hurt him but in the end she is true. He doesn't want his kid to become like him. Heck infact he wants them to study well and live in this society like a good citizen unlike him.

If this is the old Manish he would have killed the lady soon after she gives birth to his heir. But now here he can't!

Not because he is afraid now. Because he is changed! But all those bad things and all those kills! Can he ever get away form those sins? No! Not in this lifetime atleast.