Beautiful Moments.

Sasanka54Thank you so much for the wonderful cover bro

Sasanka54
Thank you so much for the wonderful cover bro. I loved it ❣️
************************************

Chapter 32

Author's POV:

After that little romance in the bedroom Aranya became a blushing mess. She made Poha listening to songs and served him. They both ate while talking to each other.

 They both ate while talking to each other

( Poha👆👆).

After that they decided to spend some time together. They both sat in the couch together and decided to watch some movie.

They choosed a romantic movie. As they are watching the movie in between Aru started to feel pain in her lower abdomen. The pain started to become unbearable.

She closed her eyes and heaved a big sigh. Then she remembered she must have got her periods. She immediately shot form the couch and ran towards washroom.

Her running scared the shit out of Arjun and he too ran behind her. She went to washroom and checked to see whether she got them or not. Her doubt was right.

But the thing is her cramps are getting worse. She took bath hastily and reached sanitary napkin. She kept them and went out. She is panting and grunting because of the pain.

Her pain is causing her dizziness and she can't even open her eyes. As she was about to fall Arjun came and held her.

He placed her on the bed.... "What happened?" He asked. "Periods!" She grunted in response. "Wait" he said and went to kitchen. He came to bedroom with hot pack. He kept that at her stomach.

He started to massage her head, hands, and legs. She closed her eyes and slept. While she is sleeping he looked at her. He never knew she would be baring this much of pain during menstrual cycle... He just want to ease her pain. After few hours he woke her up and make her eat the rice with dal which he himself made.

Both had launch and he gave her painkillers. Due to them she slept eventually.. this time he too joined her....

Later in the evening both wake up because of Arjun's phone. Aru woke up and rubbed her eyes. The pain has gone and she is relived now.

Arjun came to their room when he was over with the call. "How is your pain?" He asked. "Iam good." She said with a small smile.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Iam going out for a small work. Will return soon." He was about get up when she held his hand " I can't cook today. Will you order please." She pleaded and he looked at her with amusing smile and said " Even if you want to cook... I won't let you.... We will go out for dinner and then for a long ride. What do you say?" He asked
She nodded her head in positive.

Later she took another nap and woke up at 7:30pm. She sighed and got up from the bed. She looked for Arjun. He is not in home. He left before 3hours.

She called him and he said he will come and pick her up at 8. She have less time. As he was doing so much for her she thought to wear saree for him.

She took bath and wore a baby pink color plain saree and braided her long hair in fishtail braid. She kept sindoor and mangalsutra as usual.

She waited for Arjun in hall. Sharply at 8 'o' clock he arrived. He looked at her and smiled at her lovingly while she blushed. He took her hand and they went to the restaurant in his car.

He booked their table on the roof top. They ordered their food and casually talked about some random stuff. Arjun suddenly remembered the important thing and said "Tomorrow we are going to shift new home. We can't live in an apartment. It's dangerous. Even mom already bought a house nearby their's Soo... Ummm are you okay with that?" He asked.

"Iam okay with whatever you decide Arjun. I know it's for our best." She said and smiled. Mean while their food too arrived and they ate talking about random things.

Later while returning to home he stopped near an ice-cream parlor. Even though they ate their dessert he wants her to eat this too. This time he didn't eat with her.

Later he took her to a long drive. They missed this....missed this proximity.....missed this care.....missed this feeling...

She opened the window of the car and is looking outside. After sometime he stopped car and they both looked at each other.

"Soooo?" She asked "Sooo?" He said and she grinned at him. "Why did you wear saree?" He asked out of nowhere. Her cheeks got read due to blush. He knew the she wore saree because of him. He still wanted to hear that from her mouth.

"Ummm just like that..." She trialed off. He shifted closer to her which is intimidating her. He has so much effect on her. She can't look at him now busy in staring in her lap. "Is that so?" He asked in a husky voice.

"Ummm" she managaed to say. He smiled lovingly at her. He took her hand which is rested I her lap. He played with them for sometime before kissing her palm. Meanwhile she is blushing crimson.

"Let's go home" he said and she nodded. They both left for their home.
After reaching home they both changed.

He climbed bed and is kept his one hand under his head. She brushed her hair and hopped on the bed taking her side of bed.

After some comfortable silence she kept her head on his chest exactly where she can hear his heart beat. "Thank you Arjun." She said. "For what?" He asked frowining. "For taking care of me. Please don't leave me like before.... I-I can't take that again.." she said with trembling voice at end.

"Shhh I will never leave you.. if I have to then that's our death.... Even in death I will be with you. You know why?" He asked and she nodded in no. "Because apart from my job you are the only one I can claim as mine. I don't have anyone who is really mine. May be Mr.andMrs. Sinha looked after me really good but still after knowing truth.... I. Just can't accept my world. Then you came to me. I did so many stupid things to you... Still you are there for me..... " He said small tone. "Now enough of this. Let's sleep. You are tired." He said and patted her head lovingly...even after she slept he couldn't sleep because to be happy with his Sita he has to kill the Raavan first......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So sorry for the late update guys. Because of some personal reasons I can't able to update even though I promised. Once again sorry for my lack of professionalism.

Do tell me about your views about update.
Sorry about grammatical mistakes if there are any.
Please do vote, comment and support me.

Love-Anya ♥️