Iam Drowning in your Love!❤️

•Chapter-46•

Chapter-46

Arjun's POV:

"Strip him." I ordered. Rahul smirked and did the honor. "Now.. now.. these are the same hands which touched my mother and my wife right? Let's see what I have stored in for you......."

That day his screams echoed in the darkness of the night... I gave him the most painful death.... I finally avenged my parents death.... And punished those who tried to snatch our happiness.

Smiling with satisfaction I drove towards the hospital where my wife is waiting for me... The dusk is clearing from the sky letting the dawn... Just like how bad things in our life left and good things are going to start....

       Driving towards the hospital  I noticed how good I felt when I took revenge. I reached the hospital soon. It became morning now.

        I went to reception and asked regarding my family.

         I went towards the wards where they are there. I noticed Anjali sleeping in the nearest benches and saw Aranya's family too. My father-in-law gave me a smile and I returned him one. I took both my in-laws blessings.

       I wanted to see Aranya first so asked him where she is. He pointed me the corner ward room. I nervously stepped inside the room and saw her unconsciousness state.

     I took slow steps towards her and settled on the near by stool. I looked at her small figure. I noticed some red marks on her hands and grimaced at that.

      I took her hand  and clasped it with mine. Our hands perfectly fit in eachother's. I grinned at that and saw her face. Looking at her almost pale face made me feel like a stupid. I should have stayed with her.

        I remembered her asking divorce from me... My heart ached at that. After what felt like few minutes I went away from her ward and reached my parents ward.

          I entered inside and saw their bodies lying their almost lifeless. Tears formed in my eyes. If not for them I don't know how I would have been survived all these years. Maa.. she just took care of me like a real mother.

      I went and sat beside her. Holding her hand in my hand. This lady became old and the wrinkles are started to appear on her white skin. I kissed her hands and cheeks. I kept my head near her stomach. A tear rolled down from my eye....

        "Iam not your real son... But still you made me feel like Iam yours. You are not only became a mother to me but you became my goddess too.  You were there all the time giving me love and cherishing every little moment as a great thing to you... If not for you and Dad I-I-..." I finally let go of my facade of being strong infront of only one woman apart from Aru. I cried holding her hand.

          The pain Iam enduring is so much that I just want to rip my heart. I want to cry badly.. my mom... My mom who bare me for 9 months in her womb.. and my father who was supposed to be by my side in my every ups and downs died on the same day...