Character discription

So here I am giving the characters discription

•Arjun Sinha•

Male Protagonist.
Age: 30years old.
Relationship status: Ex lover of Aranya.

Sincere IPS officer. A simple man with huge responsibilities on his shoulder. Love is his strength and love is his weakness. Loves his family a lot.

Arjun's Aesthetic board:

        ~My heart betrays my mind Everytime I remember you~

~Family~

Adhiraj Sinha•

Father of Arjun. Age:60 year old
Relationship status: Married to Sunitha.
CEO of his own company A&S corporation. Down to earth. Loves his wife a lot. A proud father of three children. Loves his wife a lot.

Sunitha Sinha•

Mother of Arjun. Age: 57 year old
Relationship status: Married to Adhiraj.
House wife and a very sweet soul you ever meet but devil of devils. A great mother of three kids and loves Arjun more than anything.

Ayaan Sinha

Brother of Arjun. Age: 28 year old
Relationship status: Single.
Recently took over their company. A nice person and very jovial. Loves his family lot. A very sweet person.

Shristee Sinha•

Sister of Arjun. Age:26 year old
Relationship status: Loves Neerav secretly
Completed doing her law course and is currently working as one of legal advisor to their company. A sweet person and fierce at the same time.

~Best Friends~

•Rahul Chauhan•

Best friend of Arjun. Age:30 year old
Relationship status: Single
A happy go easy person. A sweet and jovial nature person. Works with Arjun. Lives the life to have fun.

•Varun Khanna•

Best friend of Arjun. Age:30 year old.
Relationship status: Married to Anjali.
A serious person but good to be around. Works with Arjun and very sincere. Loves his wife a lot.

•Anjali Rathod•

Best friend of Arjun.
Age: 29 years old.
Relationship status: wife of Varun.
A sweet girl. Works with Arjun. Carefree personality and fun to be around.

~End of Male Protagonist's Side~

•Aranya Mehta•

Female Protoganist.
Age: 26 year old.
Relationship status:. Ex-girlfriend of Arjun.
A sweet person. A strong woman who is with traditional values and modern ideology. A junior in a famous law firm by profession. The sweetest soul you could ever meet.

" In a path of finding you

" In a path of finding you... I realized I lost myself."

~Family~

•Srihari Mehta•

Father of Aranya.
Age: 60 year old.
Relationship status: Married to Maha Lakshmi .
A business man by profession. A caring yet very strict person. Good by heart and wiser by mind. A pure soul.

Maha Lakshmi Mehta•

Mother of Aranya.
Age: 55 year old.
Relationship status: married to Srihari.
A sweet woman yet very strict regarding traditions and morals. A house wife and loves her children a lot.

•Neerav Mehta•

Brother of Aranya.
Age: 29 year old.
Relationship status: Recently broke up with his girl friend Ananya Mathur.
Have his business. Self made man and loves his family a lot. Definitely not a person to mess with.

~Friends~

•Riya Sharma•

Best friend of Aranya.
Age: 26 year old.
Relationship status: loves Karthik.
A calm girl and a hard person. On outside and sweet inside. A lovely and fun to be around girl.

•Shreya Kulkarni•

Best friend and colleague of Aranya.
Age: 25 year old.
Relationship status: crushes on Vaibhav.
A very good personal and wild part girl. Was an orphan at 5 and was adopted by a wealthy family who took nice care of her. A complete sweetheart.

•Karthik Sha•

Best friend of Aranya.
Age:26 year old.
Relationship status: loves Riya.
A very calm and composed one literally that good child. A very good person to have as a friend and very likeable by everyone around him.

•Vishal Jha•

Colleague of Aranya.
Age:27 year old.
Relationship status: Acts as single and crushes Shreya.
Flirt of the town and loves to tease Aranya a lot. A good person but difficult to deal with.