The game just began.!?

Chapter 35

Chapter 35.

Shrishti's POV:

        My life is such a bliss with my Neerav. He is such a sweetheart and wonderful blessing in my boring life. Last month I called Aranya and said sorry to which she didn't respond.

          At first I didn't give a damn but slowly I started to realize that all this life with Neerav was given to me by her... If not for her he wouldn't be marrying me. Since the time I understood this feeling I started to feel the lonliness.

        Even after Arjun bhai's breakup with her we still used to talk. The silly moments we did and everything. Neerav too noticed change in my behaviour and is bugging me about that. I tried to dodge off his all questions because seriously now I don't want a spoiled realtionship with him.

        Nowadays Iam always feeling like I have committed a sin. Sometimes I don't want my Neerav to know about the thing I did to his sister but as all say if we try to hide some issue badly then it will automatically come outside that too with a bad impact.

         I should tell him and also I badly want to see my parents and especially ask Aranya her forgiveness or else I will be in deep shit.... Also before her I should tell this to Neerav because I don't want him to be in darkness.

    Even mom and dad are angry on me for behaving like that with her. Why won't they? Maybe I should stop being like this. All that things around me confused me at that time.

           I heard recently from Mom that Madhu is in Bhai's home. I don't want her to create ruckus in their life. Already they both bared alot. I know about that Madhu.... She loved Bhai alot!

         The thought itself is shuddering me. She already kept her life in that Manish's hands. What if she does something to her? What if Madhu comes back in bhai's personal life.? What if? With this all what ifs I lost myself to my thoughts....

Aranya's POV:-

I never knew life could be this easy with me. It's been a month since Madhu came and nothing changed in our home at all. That night when me and Arjun are having some intimate moments we were disturbed by Madhu's scream.

As I know that she loves Arjun I thought she did something to interrupt us but I was totally wrong. She was just afraid of my Bella. Later from that day she is behaving totally cool with us. Infact she even was talking to me like she knew me before. At first it was awkward but later I let that go and was being nice with her.

One day night me and Arjun are sleeping right when we heard her scream from her room. When we went there she was completely drenched in sweat and mumbling some words like 'no please leave me.'
That's when I came to know that she is having nightmares about the past.