Things are getting better.

Chapter 31

Aranya's POV:

Iam feeling numb all over my body. After his confession I can't even sleep. My heart is bleeding with all the information. He is an orphan? He don't have parents and I behaved so rudely with him. If whatever he said is true can I forgive myslef with the way I behaved with him? No. I think I should have a talk with him.

     Suddenly I heard the pit patter of rain. It satarted to rain heavily with in minutes. I went down in search of him but he is no where. I searched him in kitchen, guestroom and even in washroom. But he isn't there.

     When I went to living room I went near the big window and saw outside. He was there... Looking here. My heart started to beat rapidly in my chest.

       Its raining and he stood like a bull there not even flinching to the ruthless waterdrops. I hurried outside the apartment. Reached down and went near him.

     Panting loudly I told the constables who are present there to leave. They looked at Arjun for permission to which he just nodded absent mindedly. I can say that by looking at his expressions.

      I grabbed his arm and took him. He came with me just like that. I took him to our room and gave him towel and sent him to take head bath as it will be uncomfortable.

    In the mean time I  boiled water. Took them in a tub. By the time I reached our room he sat in bed looking up. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. I cleared my throat he looked me. His looks are burning me.

        His eyes captivated me and held me still. I quickly averted my eyes before I do something stupid. I took the tub  went towards him and  kept it near his foot. I asked him to keep his foot in the tub. His hair is still wet because of head bath. I took towel from his hands and started rubbing his head with that.

          All the while he is looking at me. "Do you want to eat something?" I asked "Ummm" he said. "What do you want?" I asked him. He looked at me and said " nothing don't bother." I narrowed my eyes at him. I went down and cooked instant noodles.

              After cooking it I went to him and fed him. All the time my cheeks are burning. After finishing the food I went down and washed the untensils.

            I went to our room and found him near the window. I went towards him and hesitantly hugged his back. He stilled.

          He took my hands from him and looked at me. He guided me towards the bed and made me sit near the headboard.

          "I never slept peaceful knowing that the family which I claimed as mine is not really mine." He said and paused for a bit before continuing " can I sleep in your lap?" He asked me and I got stilled. Maybe he thought my silence as no and said "it's ok if you don't want to." He said and was about to get up when I held his hand made him lay in my lap.

           I started patting him on his shoulder slowly in a rythm. He slowly closed his eyes. Iam also getting sleep but in this position its hard. Knowing me he pulled me in laying position and hugged me tightly while I kept my head to his chest.

Author's POV:

The sun is blazing outside. Hot air is spread out in the atmosphere due to the previous day's rain. The chirping of birds stopped just awhile ago.

         Aranya is feeling very hot all of sudden. She felt a heavy weight on her and sweat beads appeared on her forehead. She opened her eyes to look at her husband completely on her. His hand is resting on her waist and so are his legs on her's.

        Due to their position her top too raised and they both are hugging each other like there is no tommorow. Her cheeks burned. As it's a Sunday she don't have office which is a good thing.

     She looked at her husband who is sleeping like an innocent kid. His hair is moving and fell on his forehead which made him look more adorable.

        She smiled looking at him and run her fingers slightly on his jaw line, forehead, nose and when she finally was about to touch his lips his hand clasped her's. She looked like she has seen a ghost.

  "Taking advantage of the situation now. Are we?" He said and chuckeld which was hoarse and deep. His voice did something in her early morning and she want nothing but to kiss the hell out of him.

          "Thinking dirty thoughts about your husband?" He asked to which she nodded absent mindedly and gaining consciousness she nooded her head as no again causing him to laugh.

Mature Content:

           She was mesmaraised by his laugh and continue to stare at him. His laugh ended due to her strong gaze. He cupped her cheeks with one hand and his other gripped her waist.

       He looked at her with a gaze which made her shiver in delight. She want nothing but his lips on hers. She nodded her head in approval to which he immediately pulled her waist and carshed his lips against hers.

      The kiss was strong and urgent. Her toes curled in pleasure and she moaned when his tongue touched her's. Panting for the breath both stopped and looked at each other her face is flushed due to lack of oxygen.

        He turned on again looking at her and again pressed his lips. But this time it was sensual. They both kissed slowly while his other hand was drawing patterns on her waist. Leaving her lips he kissed her cheeks.

      He went further down her jaws leaving open mouth kisses all the way. He reached her neck and bit her skin there. She is completely a moaning mess. Again he came up and claimed her lips...This heated moment got interrupted due to Arjun's phone ringing. But that didn't stop him. He continued his her.

Mature Content ended:

       She broke the kiss and blushed before saying him to pick the phone. "I will pick it but you don't move" he said firmly and got up to take the phone.

       In the mean time she removed the quilt fastly and ran for washroom causing him to scream her name loudly. When she is inside washroom she blushed and outside he smiled. Both have same thought in their mind that finally things are getting better for good....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally things are getting better. What do you guys think?

Though I don't know how to write mature stuff I tried a bit. Sorry guys I know its not good will try better next time.

How is the chapter?

Do please vote, comment and support me.

Also please do read my other work Destined Souls. I hope you guys like it.

Love-Anya ♥️️