Everything is ruined

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Aranya's POV:

         He played with me. He played with my bloody damn emotions. I hate him. Today I got call from an unknown number.  He said that Arjun is manipulating me saying that Arjun  knew about the truth but acting like he doesn't know it. He said that he didn't want me and doing this as a plan. I didn't believed him but later I got a video in which Arjun is with Maya saying how he will torture me after our marriage for betraying me while Maya showing pity towards him and suddenly they hugged each other.... the video ended there... with breaking of my heart. Again he did it. Not trusting me and acting all good.

         "About what acting you are talking baby?" He said. I got up from his lap and sat on the passenger seat before opening the door and went out. He too came from the driver seat. "I am a big fool... how can I think that the great ARJUN SINHA can trust me. I know you are possessive. That's why I stayed away from every Male excluding my friends. How can you think that I can cheat on you Arjun?" I completed and started to cry badly.   

            He came towards me and said "Every fucking night I thought about you. Every fucking minute I missed you. You know why? Because I  loved you like an idiot. I loved you so much that I became blind in your love.. You became my life. Your smile, your anger, your laugh, your kisses, your hugs every fucking thing about you was so good. I  cant see any other guy with you because you are MINE... every single cell in your body should scream my name like I scream yours. But what you did? You just cheated on me with that bastard Manish." the time he completed my heart stopped. I felt numb. I cant react to anything his every word is killing me, stabbing my heart repeatedly. I want to shout at him that I wasn't impure.

      "I didn't had sex with him Arjun. He tried to rape me. I didn't lose my virginity Arjun trust me..." I said. He looked at me and blurted out "then prove it to me. Prove it to me that you are a virgin." He said and I slapped at him saying that I dont have to prove to anyone that I am a virgin. Also out of everything he is only asking about that.

       " You know I would never care you lost your virginity to another person before you commit to me. But you did that after committing to me. I hate you for that. You used me. I hate you Aranya. I hate you so much... that I cant even say it in words." He completed. "I never lost it Arjun trust me..." I said.

        "I dont care now you are going to marry  me. That's  it." He said. "What if I dont?" I asked him. "Then I simply destroy you and your family.. got that?." I nodded feeling tears in my eyes.

          After that he took me to my home. I left hastily not even turning back and say good bye. I went to my room silently as everyone is sleeping. I hate him I hate him alot. He took my everything away from me. I hate him alot. I went to my room. I laid on my bed crying badly. I thought happiness will be with me as he is with me. I hate him for not being with me and trusting some idiot. I  opened my gallery and started look at his photos thinking about our past....

Arjun's POV:

That's it, everything has a limit, if it's hurting her then its bloody killing me! Everytime I want to make it upto her she always pushes me away and I have a fucking heart too! I am not a monster too.

      Cha! I thought and took a beer from the fridge, I went to my room and sat near the window and watched as the moon glow. I loved her, alot. Infact more than anything... But she is not understanding that, and going on one point to another, she said that I acted, yes I did, but with Maya, I can't tell her that, but the distance is killing me, more than ever!

Manish's POV:

     There is much more for them to suffer, I thought and looked at her, who is looking at ceiling. Her black and brown hair falling over her slender shoulders as she looked like a godess who is just here to seduce me. My eyes fell on her bare shoulders and her slender neck, she is looking quite beautiful which enchants my mind and pushes me to do things to her curvy body.

      I closed my eyes and imagined Aranya... Her black eyes and her slender waist. Her sexy back to her forbidden chest, thinking about her every part of the body...

Author's POV:

Both Aranya and Arjun are on their own dream land where they are in their past. Both are remembering how they used to be and how it happened. Immersed in their thoughts they travelled with them.....

The next chapters are of past!

Love-Anya ❤️