He is Her saviour

•Chapter 5•

Chapter 5

Aranya's POV:

I am on a bed in a room which is not mine. Some one is nuzzling my neck and bite me there. Suddenly I turned to see who it is but that person didn't give me the chance to do that. He started to kiss me like he is hungry.... for my lips. The strange part is I too started to kiss him
Suddenly he stopped kissing me and started to look into my eyes... those eye are very familiar for me but I cant see his face. I tried to touch him for one more time but suddenly he disappeared ...

               I woke up from my sleep panting.. who is that guy? What the hell I am doing with him? Why it felt so familiar? It's just like I am with my Arj... no I cant do this. I cant remember him now and spoil my mood. Even though I love him that doesn't mean he can hurt me and make me feel humiliated infront mine and his friends that too for that.... I just dont wanna take her name and spoil my spoiled mood more.. even though I love you my hate is more than my love for you Arjun. You ruined me completely. I thought and sighed sadly
..

                    After washing my face and saw clock and it's already evening 7:00. Did Sreya come home? I thought and left my room to see her. What I saw is something I shouldn't... suddenly I screamed on top of my lungs
The scene infront of me... I just dont know what to say... I saw Vishal and Sreya making out... she in on our table and he is in between her legs.. she looked red in embarrassment!! Wait a min what the hell is happening here my bestie is making out with one of our friend.. ugh-ugh!! I think I came on wrong time.

                     Vishal is glaring at me while Sreya is blushing.. "wahh  what a timing Ms.Mehta." " Shutup you idiot... and what the hell is happening here? Why you both are making out here? Wait!!you guys are in relationship and I am in blind these many days? OMG! Sreya I am gonna kill you for hiding this!! God how stupid of me to not to understand them???!!!"

I completed my speech panting like a dog. " Are you finished or is there something that you have to say?" Asked Vishal. I nodded no. "Actually we both are in relationship from last 3 months and he proposed to me today and we came to our apartment thinking you are sleeping and we started umm... you know" Sreya completed blushing.

                  I jumped on both of them and hugged them tightly saying I love them and so happy for them.

                    After that they left saying that they are going on a date and then only I checked their outfits. I said them to take care and they left saying they probably wont come home as they have some other plans.

                       Once they left I am again alone in this place feeling lonely. I thought why not go out and take some fresh breath. Once I got freshen up I my wore Jeans and light pink t-shirt. I decided to go out and started walking to some random places I ate some junk food.

       I Bought some veggies and daily needs. Once I was done I started to leave and walked towards my home but someone dragged my hand and all veggies in my hand fell down on ground they took me in some jeep and  started to talk among themselves. I dont know what they are talking. Someone started to touch me in bad way and I started to scream. Suddenly the jeep came to halt and they thrown me down. They started to rip my  clothes even I protested, shouted and fought against them there is no use.. as they are stronger than me.. I dont know what happend suddenly my eyes fell and I fell down feeling dizziness....

Arjun's POV:

I completed my work and going home when I heard a girls shouting for help. I immediately rushed toward that place and my blood boiled at that sight.  Aru is lying on the road and those monsters are trying to r**e her. I immediately ran towards them and beat them to shit. I called Rahul and asked him to come fast. When I looked at her she looked unconscious and and took her in my arms. Rahul came soon and took them in charge
He asked me what happend and I told him to talk later.

                      I took her to hospital and joined her there. Doctor examined her and said she is in shock and prescribed her medicines. I hope she wakes up soon...

Hope you all are liking it!

Please do vote and comment..

Love-Anya ♥️