Pregnant?

•Chapter 38•

•Chapter 38•

Arjun's POV:~

"Arjun bring me water!"

"Arjun bring me something to eat."

"Arjun! Where the hell is my phone?"

"Arjun!!! Come here na it's itching here come and scratch here!"

"Bring some movie for me. Iam bored as hell".

"You don't love me anymore Arjun. I hate you"

Yes these are the taunts Iam baring for Aranya from the past one week. It's been a week since she discharged too.

She has been doing like a PMsing girl. Ushh! Don't tell her iam talking about periods with you all she will kill me if anyone of you are embarrassed.

Currently we both are sitting on sofa with Bella between us. Our mothers are sitting on opposite chairs looking at both of us. Our parents didn't left because I asked them not to. There's a plan behind this too. What if that Manish target them for us. I don't want that to happen.

"Arjun! Why aren't you talking to me.?" She asked pouting. From where the hell that came from? I am being with for whole day. I thought with accident she will be like other patients. But how wrong Iam?

"Iam talking with you! You are the one who is PMsing all the time." I grumbled the last part. She took a cushion and hit me with her not fractured hand and pointed towards our mothers.

"What are you talking Arjun? Maybe she is pregnant and that's maybe the reason for her mood swings." My mother said.

"No ma. We didn't do that. I wanted to do very badly tho. But still we stopped. Actually Iam very eager for that tho-" another cushion hit me. And I realized what I did. Oops!!! I told to my mom about the deed. I looked at Aru and she fuming I anger. Our mothers busrt out laughing.

"Hahaha Arjun beta. We will leave now. You two take care. Common Sunita Ji. Why should we interfere in the couple fight?" Saying this both our mothers went away leaving me with this devil. Oh my poor soul.

"Arjun Sinha!!! I hate you! Hate you so much. Why did you tell them about our sex life? And what do you mean by Iam PMsing? Ha? I hate you Ar-" she is ranting all the things and without warning I lifted her in my arms in a bridal way. Her eyes glued on my face as I carried her upstairs to our room.

I placed her on our bed and sat kneeling before her. She huffed and pouted. I pecked her lips and she gasped and widened her eyes. She shook her head and turned her head away from me. I chuckled at her and turned my head to where she turned.

"Don't talk to me."

"Don't talk to me." I mimicked her.

"Stop"

"Stop"

"Look!"

"Iam looking"

"Hear me."

"Iam all ears."

"Arjuuun..."

"Arjuuun..."

"Stop-" i agian pecked her lips now and her lips curved into a smile. "you are not supposed to make me smile." She whined and I laughed throwing my head back. She is such a baby I tell you guys..

I got up from my bed suddenly remembering for what I brought her here. I went to the chest of drawers. I took out the small box. "Aranya close your eyes." I said as I opened the box.

I climbed the bed behind her and make her wear the thing I bought for her. "Now open your eyes. I said slowly in her ears and nibbled her earlobe before leaving her.

She opened her eyes and took the thing in her hands and gasped. "Arjun.. it's beautiful. It's a beautiful pendant Arjun. But why did you bought this now.?" She asked and my face fell. "didn't you like it?" I asked her.

"I love this Arjun. It's just that it's not our monthly anniversary too. So why you bought me a sudden gift?" She said. " I can gift my wife whenever I want wherever I want and what ever I want." I said and she giggled. "Wear this all the time ok. Even when you are bathing don't remove this. I want you to wear this every single minute. Hum?" I asked and nuzzled her neck. I kissed her neck and gave open mouth kisses before kissing her cheek and finally her lips.

Madhu's POV:~

(A/N: surprised aren't we.? Enjoy her POV and let me know how you guys felt meeting her in comments!😉😉).

From the day of her kidnap

Ahhh. It hurts. This Manish... This pains alot then I thought. He just left kicking my back couple of times! God!! Why Iam even alive?

Waking to the bed which is in corner I felt like vomit. Suddenly I became naseous and vomited then and there. Don't know from where Manish came and held my head while I am throwing up. After sometime it got stopped and Manish gave me water.

"What happened? How come you are vomiting? You didn't even ate something! God Madhu! Just stay here I will bring the doctor." He said and rushed outside while I stared at his retreating figure. Is he the same. Is this idiot bi-polar or something?.

Soon some maids came and cleaned the vomit. They gave me looks and left the room. What? Not giving me a room with a bathroom is their boss's mistake. Looking at me as if iam the wrong one.

When I am here I begged them to leave me. Spare me and help me to get out of this hell hole. But not even a single insect helped me.

Soon Manish came with a doctor. She is a woman. She checked my pulse, eyes and temperature. "Mr. Khurrana. Maybe she is pregnant...." As soon as I heard her saying that my mind went blank. I felt cold and bitter. I just collapsed on the bed closing my eyes welcoming the darkness. Maybe I can never get way from him.

Arjun's POV:~

We are sitting beside eachother. Maybe Iam present here but my mind drifted to Madhu. Whenever I remember the way that gaurds of Manish said I feel terrible that I wasn't there for my best friend.

"Arjun" Aru called me. "Hmm?" I asked her. "I am missing Madhu. Please bring her back soon. She faced so much Arjun. Please bring her back. She was living a hell there. She needs Justice. Please Arjun bring her back." Aranya suddenly started whimpering and crying.

I took her face in my hands. "I am trying my best. I have sent all my troops to everywhere." I said. "you should search too." She said. I thought this topic will come between us and it came. "Aranya. Iam trying my best to get Madhu back. If I go out or leave you then Iam afraid that he will try to capture you. I already did a mistake by sending you alone. I can't take anymore risk in your matter." I completed. "But Arju-" she was saying something when I got a call from Varun. I excused myself and took the call. He said he is bring something here and I don't know that this can change my life....

Here is the chapter❤️.

Hope you all like it.

Do vote, comment and support me.

As always

Love-Anya ❤️