The Endless Pain (part-2)

•Chapter-40•

  •Chapter-40•

Author's POV

Same time in a hotel room.. the moans of a girl mixed with grunts of an old man who is her father's age can be heard. Who is she? Maya... The one who destroyed many peoples life just because she can't get what she want.

After sometime of their pleasurable moments the old man spoke " it's nice... Never thought with you this could be interesting. Become my queen we can rule the world together.." the old man said. "Iam more than willing to be yours but you know what I want in return." Maya said. "What do you want" he asked now nuzzling her neck. "I want you destroy Aranya. I want you to take her everything. I want you to break that attitude bitch. I want you to fuck her infront of her husband." Maya said.

"Anything for you darling and after that I will kill that Arjun infront of his wife only." He Stated and they both laughed hard. "Wanna go for another ride?" He asked to which she chuckled and agreed. Soon their disgusting moans started in the background of darkness...

Shrishti's POV:

Today I decided to tell Neerav about my past behaviour with his sister. Because i don't want to keep him in dark anymore. I already did a mistake and it will be a sin if I cover it from him. Whenever he says he trusts me all I think is about Aranya and feel guilty about that.

             We are already in Mumbai. Iam waiting for him as usually . It became night but still he haven't returned from work. Hope he is fine.

            After an hour or something I got a call from him saying he will return home late in the night and asked me to sleep after taking my food.

          My heart dropped at this... Can I ever tell him the truth? Why is it happening with me?

Aranya's POV:

         Iam in a deep slumber when I heard that the balcony's door shut. I opened my eyes and searched for Arjun. He is the one who is standing in balcony. I can see smoke there. So he is smoking again!!!

           "Arjun" I called him a little loudly. He isn't responding. Maybe due to the closed door. I took my mobile which is beside the bed side table. I called him. I think he got the call and took phone from his pocket. When he saw its me he turned towards the door. I motioned him to come inside.

        He came inside and sat on the bed. "Why have you got up? Are you feeling pain somewhere? Want to use washroom? Shall I call mom?" He blabbered and I kept my hand on his mouth to stop his rant.

          "I want to talk to you! Cant I do that?" I asked to which he chuckled. "Iam already angry and don't make me more angry with your laugh!" I said and he looked at me. "What do you want to talk?" He asked. "About Manish." He huffed and asked "What about him?"

           "Tell me everything about your case search." I said. "But why?" He asked. "Just say!" I demanded him.

             "As per what I have seen and went through. There are proofs that someone is helping him. Someone who is more powerful than him. I came to know through his goons that he was saved by someone. As far as I know now Madhu is gone so the next target will be you! So iam not going anywhere. And don't worry about Madhu. She will be back safe and fine. I will make sure of it. Already I sent my men to search for her. And we captured his goons but they are telling everything apart from the place where they hided Madhu. I even tried multiple ways to get them answering. So I let them go today  cause they will definitely reach Manish. And where there is Manish there will be Madhu cause he won't take risk by keeping her far away from him." Arjun completed.

     I looked at him. "Is this all?" I asked him and he nodded. "Common go to sleep. It's already late sweetheart." He said. "I want to sleep with you" I said. "Oh baby we have lots of time for that. We can't do it right now. You are not in a goo-" "Idiot I meant to cuddle with you." I said and dragged him with my free hand.

        We both hugged eachother. I slept on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me careful enough to not to hurt my injured body parts. He sniffed my hair and kissed my crown. "I love you." I mumbled. " I love you too and I promise that everything will be alright!" He said. I snuggled close to him finding my peace in his arms which is my safest place in the world... And this became my home now..

Author's POV:

     The morning's Sun rays hit Aranya's flawless skin. She stirred in sleep because of them. When she opened her eyes she searched for Arjun as he is not in bed.

         She looked at time and found its seven. She heard the water sound from washroom and assumed that he must be in the washroom.

          After few minutes the water sound stopped. Aranya is waiting for him so that she can go to washroom next. She has to pee. Arjun came out from the washroom only in towel which is hung low. His hair is wet maybe because of the hot shower he took just now. His muscles and abs are in clear show for her making her think of bad things....

          Aranya looked at her husband and gulped hard. Day by day it's become hard for her to resist her husband's charm. She wants to touch him in all ways. She wants to make him her's.

           Arjun observed that she is watching him and blushed alot. His cheeks turned deeper shade of red. He looked so adorable with blush on his cheeks that Aranya wants to bite them. Their eyes locked with eachother and both thought the same thing... It's becoming hard to resist... They shook of their heads to remove the dirty thoughts from their mind. After wearing his clothes Arjun helped Aranya in getting freshen up. Later they both became ready for their day....

Not edited.

Sorry for not updating these many days. I tried to but my health is not really good.

Double update!!!

I hope you all are liking the story so far.

Just few more chapters the book will be done. (Don't ask how many cause I didn't count 😅😅.)

Anyways do tell me about the chap in the comments section.

Please do vote, comment and support me.

Follow me in Instagram.
ID: girlinthelights8.

Please do check my another work
'Destined Souls'.

That's it.. 

Bye guys.. will meet you all soon.

Love-Anya ❤️