Acting??

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Arjun's POV:

Before the truck can hit her. I grabbed her hand and saved her. I made her face me and gripped her shoulders hard. "HOW DARE YOU? ARE YOU MAD? CANT YOU SEE THAT THE VEHICLE IS COMING? YOU IDIOT. WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU? WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT YOU WERE READY TO SAVE HER. I AM ALSO HERE ONLY NA? THEN... DO YOU WANT TO BE A HEROINE BY SAVING HER..? UGHHH...." I shouted at her angrily. "What if something happens to her Arjun? She is just a baby.. that's why I went. Sorry... it's not my intention to hurt you..."she said softly looking at me. I hugged her to my chest. Closely... not even bothering about our surroundings.

After that our families came. Neerav is going to Mumbai tonight for some business deal so he left in his car. Aunty and Uncle left saying they are very sleepy with Vaibhav and Krithika along with Preeti. Mom, dad and Shrishti went away saying that they are sleepy too... leaving me and my baby alone. I didn't want them to know about this because they feel bad and worry unnecessarily. I looked at her direction and our eyes locked... I looked at her dull eyes which are having tears which made me want to cry out loud.. and protect her in my arms so that no can hurt her ever

My chain of thoughts were broken by Aru. She pulled me by my shirt and I raised my eyebrows at her. "Can I get an ice cream." She asked cutely and I nodded at her. I took her to the near by ice cream parlor. I bought gmger favourite Vanilla ice cream and asked her to sit in the car. I paid the bill and entered the car, I looked at her eating the icecream cutely... Since we have time in our hands, I started driving to the outskirts of Delhi with some romantic songs playing in the background.

"When I first saw you, It wasn't a love at first sight... The feelings in me slowly woke up with each passing day I saw you, the feelings have increased.. I didn't meant to fall for you. But it happened without even my knowledge... When I got to know it's too late... For me to back off and suppress them.

" You are always special in my life. My mornings start with your thoughts and my nights ends with your thoughts.. you slowly made me a slave to your love.." Aranya said making me startled and heart beat fast..

She gave me a small smile as I glanced over at her... The slow and cool breezes of night and her confession stirred an unknown emotion inside my heart... The feelings are not new.. but I buried them on the very same day I left her alone, on that day when my fate became complicated on my own doings. I closed my eyes and took a huge breath.

We soon reached a place where we can see the beautiful lights of city, I parked the car to a side and watched Aranya as she looked at the outside world. "The stars in the sky are beautiful today.." I heard her say which made.me smile.. "So are you!" I complimented her and she smiled at me..

"Do you really love me?" She asked and I frowned at her. "Have you ever felt that my love is fake in the past?" I asked her and she nodded her head in no.

"Say na... Do you really love me?" She asked again making me gulp. "I love you." I said and she left a sigh. "Then why didn't you trust me back then?" She asked as few tears rolled down.

She looked at me and her lips trembled.. " Say Arjun? What is the reason that you left me? You know I won't cheat on you!" I heard her say as her chest heaved for her heavy breathing..

"Aranya..-" "You never loved me Arjun.." she said which triggered my anger.. I released a huge puff.

I pushed her in my lap. Her bottom on my lap and legs on passanger seat. She looked surprised for my sudden pull. She gripped my shirt tightly in her small hands.. her hair moving and falling on her face... With my one hand I removed those strands of hair that fell on her face while my other hand creased her soft stomach. I heard her whimper.

I pulled her on to me, making her fall on my body, her soft treasures touching my rock hard chest. As I traced her cheeks she withered like a flower, in my arms.. desire started clouding in me.. the way she is closing her eyes as I let my fingers do whatever they want on her skin.. the way she is gasping and clutching my shirt tightly is evoking my inner demons. I clutched her shoulders hard and she moved front, her breath fanning against my face.. that's it I couldn't control my self any more..I joined my lips with hers and earned a moan from her.

My hands travelled to her waist and I creased her there. She gasped and I entered inside her mouth. She groaned and I grabbed her butt and pulled her more into me. She clutched my shirt in a tight grip as she at a moment kissed me back.

I pushed my into her mouth. The passion and thirst of three years is clouding my morals and all I want is to have her in my arms like this for not just for sometime but forever... I want to stay like this in her arms till my last breath and let my self lost in her fragrance which enchants and bewitches me everytime.

My lips left her mouth as they found their path to her neck.. I nuzzled her neck and felt her shiver... She moaned out loud as started giving open wet kisses... I suddenly felt something wet and looked up to see her crying I immediately cupped her face... She smiled at me through her tears.. "Great Acting Mr. Sinha.." she said.. making me shocked.

Do vote and comment

Love-Anya ❤️