Revelation part-1

Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Aranya's POV:

    "Who is Madhu? As I asked him the question I felt him getting tensed. I closed my eyes and asked him in a soft voice again about Madhu. This time too I didn't get any answer.

"How?" He asked. I looked at him with confusion. He suddenly looked at me with anger spreading on his face and asked "How the hell you came to know about her? Who the fuck told you?" He asked me and I said " I came to know by you. You  took her name when you are in sleep. One time I heard you when we are sleeping in our bedroom. You said 'please Madhu. I am sorry.' Why are you saying her sorry?" I asked him. Seriously I can't take this shit anymore.

        He looked at me. Closed his eyes painfully. It scared the shit out of me. Who the hell is she? Is she good or a bad news to me? When I was in my own world he suddenly asked me "Do you remember one of my friend named Madhu who didn't liked you?" He asked and I nodded at him. I clearly remember her. She never approved our love. She kept Arjun as her possession which I didn't even like a bit.

         "She is kidnapped by Yuvraj." He said. I looked at him again with confusion thinking who is this Yuvraj now. Another new character entered in my life... sorry.. sorry my life is never my life it's always like a serial. Full of twists and turns and new villains every single time. "Who is Yuvraj?" I asked him.

       "Manish" he mumbled. My head started to spin. The Devil is alive. A shiver ran down my spin. "And? He is roaming freely and you didn't tell me. And.. a-and you left me all alone in o-our home?" I said as tears made their ways to my eyes due to my husband's carelessness over my life. "Huh! I never left you." He said and I looked at him.

        "I never left you. Always there used to be so many constables outside our home to look after you. I always used to watch wherever you go. You were never away from my eye sight. But today I lost your track. I dont know where you are. Also we lost the track of your GPS I thought I almost lost you. I felt like everything in my life is trash with out you. Can you hear me.? You always thought I hurt you right but did you imagine what it is taking me to hurt you when I really love you? What it's taking me to see you in tears? You dont know.... you can never know..."  saying this he closed his eyes.

       "When I was in my training I came to know that Maya's stupid brother is after you. I became mad. That time he is most wanted. So my superiors suggested to encounter him right there through using you. I know it is not safe and I am completely against that idea but they pestered me alot showing the future of our country. They said they can't risk it. So  I helped them." He said.

            I felt like dying there itself. Because of his mission I was away from everyone I love. Including him. Not for a day or two but for three years!

      Then I got a doubt "why did you left me when you know that I am innocent.?" I asked. "Because for your safety. Manish is not a common man. He has lot of connections. I thought I killed him but no. He was treated secretly for 6 months. In this mean time his gang started disturbances in Delhi which I have to take care. Its impossible with you around so I left you here and went there. Then also I never left you. I used to come to your work place whenever I was in Mumbai just to have a mere glimpse of you. I used to stay outside of your home whenever I came to you." He completed. I am crying hard listening all this. I was kept in dark.

         "After Manish's recovering he started his business again. But before you came here only he was in Mumbai for some business. When he came to know that I was away from you he thought to come to you again with his new face but I requested your superior to send you here. I know without work you wont come with me if I say you to come so I created  like that. After that he again tried to approach you by that time you are under supervision of Mr. Singhania. I said him your story and he removed you from job because of me. Later because of Manish I had to blackmail you to marry me. I am sorry you have to bare all this because of me." He completed.

        "I dont know what to say Arjun. It's too much to take." I said as my voice trailed off at the end. We sat in silence after so much revelation it was needed. After sometime I spoke. "Then what about Madhu.? Why she was kidnapped by him.? In what way she is connected to you and this matter? Why are you asking her sorry?" I asked all at time.

           "If you want to know about Madhu then you have to know about who is Arjun first." He said as he walked towards the big window in our living room while I looked at him in confusion and said "what do you mean?" To which he looked back at and just smiled and turned towards window again.

What  the hell he is going to say? I thought to myself..........

Some things are meant to be broken. Maybe he thought her heart was one among them.
                                  ~ Anya

Ok so how is the chapter. *looking at you guys with evil smirk*.

Please vote, comnt and support me.

With love.

Anya❤