The Call!

•Chapter-11•

•Chapter-11•

Aranya's POV:-

Few days passed, and it has been 4 days since that dinner. I am walking by the side road since I told Shreya that I want to spend some lone time alone, day after tomorrow I have to leave for Hyderabad, where my engagement is going to take place after a week.

I saw a park nearby and entered it. The evening breezes touched my skin and the coldness of the December's greeted me openly, winter evenings are always special... There will be something in the evening air of winters, which makes me want to let myself lost in the touch of nature.

I breathed in the fresh evening air and hugged myself.... Some thoughts will not leave you even if you want to leave them... Same case of mine and Arjun... There used to be days when we both used to be happy, laughing and what not? Today my parents are coming to my place, to take me back to our place.

Actually the plan was to me to board the plane and reach the city. But suddenly my father changed the plans for se reason and said he himself will come and take us.

The clock striked 6:45, time for me to leave. I thought and got up from the bench... There are no more kids here... As soon as I got up I received a phone call... From an unknown number and lifted it...

"Missed me Jaan?"

Arjun's POV:

Today Aranya's parents are coming and exactly after a week , our engagement function is going to take place. I sighed flipping the pages of the file I was currently looking at, but not reading!

How could you? When all you think about is her? She is so dangerous to me.. to my heart- just as I was about to flip another page my room door got burst open as a worried Varun and Rahul entered in my cabin. I raised my eyebrows at them. "Aranya recieved a call from him." He said and my heart beat skipped...

I looked at Rahul... "What did he say..." I asked him as anger rushed into every vein of my body.... "He just asked her whether she remembered him or not... And cut the call soon..." Rahul said looking down... "He started again.... Where is she now?" I asked him getting up from my place. "Travelling to her apartment.." Varun said and I took my bike keys and rushed down...

As soon as I saw her on that day in Mr. Pandey's office, I have been tracing her places and phone calls, cause I know, the first person he will target after recovering is her... I already lost Madhu, my best friend.. I can't lose anyone... Not Aranya, not anyone!

I rushed through the busy roads and in no time I am in front of her apartment... I rang the calling bell furiously, Shreya her friend opened the door, her forehead is having worried creases. "Is she?" I asked and she nodded and let me in... I entered inside and went towards Aranya's room...