Ready to be His!

Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Author's POV:

The arrangements for the wedding are going smoothly. Both sides relatives were invited. The houses are in full swing. The day of their Mehandi came and the next day is their wedding. They all are feeling giddy about this. Especially the girls. As they have to leave their homes and go with their partners. It isn't easy.. not only for them but for everyone.

            Girls like them always think that why should only girls have to bend their heads infront of customs? Why not boys? If girls ask anyone about  this the answer is simple... they are born and bound to the customs. How ridiculous that sounds? How irritating that would be? All their lives they have to depend on a male. When they are kids they have to depend on their father, when they reached their adulthood they have to listen to both brother and father, when they are married they have to listen to their husband. That's totally a bullshit and in Indian society it's more systematic then others.

                  Any girl in their sane mind never allow a person who hurted them  in past to ruin their future but here we go Aru is doing the same. She want to protect herself from him. She want to run away from there but couldn't. She dont want her parents to think that she is a coward who cant face the problem. More like she dont want to hurt them.

              Currently she is sitting in the hall where everyone are gathered and she sat down while two mehandi artists are working on her hands and legs. At the same time Shreya, Riya, Karthik and everyone including Preeti are enjoying the party and in a full swing. Vishal is absent as he is not in a mood. Vishal and Shreya are behaving weirdly since they came. Aru wanted to ask but restrained herself.

            As everyone is busy she drifted her mind to the day when Arjun spoke some words to her about his behaviour. Is he insane? What the hell is he thinking. He said that he cant hate even if he wants to? Is that making sense..???? No definitly a big NO then? Huh his thoughts are making me cra... " oyee hello beautiful bride... where are you  lost? Thinking about Jiju huh?" Her friends teasing brought her to earth from her la..la.. land.

              After her Mehandi function everyone disappeared to their rooms as they have to wake up early for wedding. Aru too went to her room and laid one her bed but couldn't sleep. So she went to terrace. 

              Looking at the moon she forgot the time and wandered about her love life and the turns took place in it. As she realised that she is going to get married and leave her parents she cant help but cry at her misery. After her and her brother's marriage her parents will leave to Hyderabad. She will miss them so she took her steps towards her parents room. When she was about to knock the door the words from her mother pierced her heart and she dont want to meet them anymore......

Aranya's POV:

As I was about knock the door of my parents my moms words came like slap to me. "I still cant believe that she agreed so easily for this marriage and trusted us about preponing the marriage. I am so happy. Finally we made them believe about dates and everything. They dont even know that there is nothing wrong with the dates we choosed first. I am very happy honey. Finally our hard works not ruined" My mother said and tears made their way to my eyes..... I ran from there to my room.

              They all did this knowingly. I cant help but cry and cry and cry more. Dont they want me? Did I become a burden to my own parents? Dont they love me.? The biggest mistake in my life is to trust and love that jerk called Arjun. I hate him. No...nooo this cant be happening my own parents cant do this with me. Thinking about this... I cried and cried and cried alot and sleep engulfed me....

I woke due to my annoying friends and their banter in my room. They woke me up and said that today is my marriage. Waitttttt whattt?? Godd now what I have to do.? I dont have a way rather than agreeing to this. I should have said no before itself. Now no use if sulking.

             I went to washroom and did my morning business. After that I took my shower and cleaned my hair. It relaxed me a bit. After shower I was clad in my wedding saree. I still cant believe this. That I am getting married and last night about my mom's words.... I cant stop myself from crying... but now... its finish I cant do like this like a cry baby. I have to bring my shit together and fight for myself. Enough of the shit already happened.

                   As I tied my saree my friends came to my room to do my make up and hair. Shreya is doing my make up while Krithika di is doing my hair. Riya is helping Shreya. Goddd how much time I have to spend infront this mirror. I hate make up and here these girls are caking me up. I told Shreya not to do over makeup.

                 After sometime I looked my self in mirror and got shocked to see myself. It's just that I look different. Completely from what I am.  After looking at myself I started to wear my jewellery. The wedding is like a south Indian wedding so obviously I am a south Indian bride.

               After this whole thing of getting ready for my marriage my mom came and got emotional by looking at me. In fact I got emotional. My father, brother and everyone said that I am looking good and that bitch Shreya said that I am looking ravishing and tonight I will be done in Arjun's hands. For more embarrassment my whole family laughed. What the hell happened to my 'dont-use-bad-words' family. Uff that Sinha changed my family too... idiot!!!!

         The journey to the venue was joyful, emotional and what not. In all of that I am feeling giddy thinking about me being his. I will be Mrs Aranya Arjun Sinha.  The thought of being with him for my entire life is doing something to me. We both dreamt of this moment together but now it's like I will never marry... he made me like this. Noo dont think about past. It's your marriage.. if you cry your makeup will be spoiled and Shreya will kill you!! My inner voice stated.

            Soon the car stopped infront of venue. My heart is participating in some marathon. Its beating so fast. My mother helped me and my brother to get down of the car. We made our towards our respective rooms as there is still time for
muhurat....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aru's look☝️☝️

Aru's look☝️☝️

Shrishti,  Arjun and Neerav's look will be updated in next chapter.

Please do vote comment and support me.

Love-Anya ❤